• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

M.E.C.H.A.

The problem with being a middle man in this setting is this, you may not need a buyer as those will come, but you need a seller and those are more rare than you think.

I would recommend figuring out which PMC or whatever you want to call them will be able to sell their services first.

Pretty sure Ragnarok would, and 100% sure the Baba Yaga would take jobs from them. I think the point was for any independent plot or individual to come to MECHA and be hooked up with some work. @CadetNewb and his Crimson Corsairs would probably be interested.

I don't think I'd use the services of it anytime soon since I got my own plot plans for Corsairs, but something like this would be welcome in the setting.

Sounds like a good IC reason for the Star Army to go full Halna on Vice.

Cool.

Ironhart Research would like to use this service to expand the fleet and the range of services we're willing to provide.

Well, if needed, we could always figure something out. There's no need for violence after all. Maybe have it become a part of Asteria?

Sounds like a good IC reason for the Star Army to go full Halna on Vice.
As ArsenicJohn pointed out, the system isn't in YSE turf so it's not the YSE's problem unless someone makes it our problem. Specifically, the Star Army would likely come after this place if they facilitated operations that took place in the YSE's territory, especially if they harmed the YSE or our allies.

As ArsenicJohn pointed out, the system isn't in YSE turf so it's not the YSE's problem unless someone makes it our problem. Specifically, the Star Army would likely come after this place if they facilitated operations that took place in the YSE's territory, especially if they harmed the YSE or our allies.
Seems like pretty standard reasons why the Star Army would hypothetically care. Thank you for elaborating on my point, Wes.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back