• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Make Human

I've seen it and tried it before. It's... Okay. Decent amount of features but nothing much to get excited about (at least for an artist perspective, and the free version I had). But I'd imagine it would be engaging for someone more adept in 3D modeling.

For customized 3D artist references (specifically for females), I would definitely recommend DesignDoll. I've been using it for a while.

I got it the other day and have been walking around in it as I try to make a wild Candon appear. It's not really that hard to use but there are just so many buttons! Or maybe I just think it's not hard because I'm familiar with blender, ArchiCAD, SolidWorks, and DOGA. :rolleyes:

I'm considering using this tool to make some character art for others, though I would need to be working close with them to make it to their liking.

I wish I had some time to really devote to this. I played around with it and it looks like there are tons of different sliders and other options for creating a character.

Creating all new skin, hair, and eye colors should be pretty easy too.

I think the best option may be to hire someone to do a uniform in 3d, so you can easily skin characters in your colors.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back