Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Got suggestions or a cool idea for Star Army? Share it in the new Suggestions Forum and vote on other ideas to let staff know what the community wants.
  • Join the final battle of the Kuvexian War in the Open RP Forum!
  • It's 1月 YE 43 for January and February. IC months advance every 2 OOC months.

Suggestion Make Kuvexian Species Playable After The Kuvexian War Ends

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
FM of Yamatai
Game Master
I wanted to show what a suggestion should look like so here's an example idea.

After the Kuvexian War ends there's going to be a lot of the invading Kuvexians left behind in the Kikyo Sector, including mercenaries, pirates, business people, and traders. My idea is that we should let players play as solo Kuvexians and maybe other species like L'Kor and Rixxikor as Independents and/or let them join up to existing factions now that they're stuck here. If you like this idea please upvote it.

demibear

Staff Member
Game Master
Character Forum Mod
The Kuvexian Remnant (my unofficial term for them) could use some independents to give them some life.

Reactions: Wes

Andrew

SARP WikiGuru and Staff
Staff Member
Site Supporter
Submissions Reviewer
Game Master
I think this is a great idea. Like any creation on Star Army, it is good to see it carry on past its original plot design.

I also think it is expected there will be some hold outs that refuse to let the "war" end in their minds.

RaWolfe

Oh I am totally behind this, the Kuvexians still see that there is profit to gain from us and they can do it on different methods. The potential plots it could have is already making me drool haha

Reactions: Wes