• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events married and moving.

If you were in Medhold you probably saw me in Viper a lot, I was one of those unicorns with severe Knee problems who managed to stay out of Med Hold. did you get separated or did you RTT?

Separated. Erroneous Enlistment. It wasn't a good time. I didn't go to Viper for myself, though - only wingmanning for other people. Still, I'm happy for you!

Heyo, SARP, Kai here.

It's been a while, and i've been totally out of it, so I honestly have no clue what's going on. I've been hearing things for different people aout this and that but decided to come back and make my own opinions about stuff, however, everything's so different and I don't really know where to start, almost feeling like a new player again even though I joined way back in 2005.

I was wondering if there might be anyone willing to help fill me in on stuff, and maybe make some suggestions for what a person who doesn't have a lot of time can do to get somewhat involved again, at least up to a point that I can figure out the general feeling of the site again.

My recommendation would be to go and join a single plot. That equates a time commitment of roughly 3-4 posts a week if the plot is in any way active.

Overtime, just by coming regularily and seeing the current going-ons, you'll pick up the pulse of the community again.

Hence, expect the posts to follow mine to be "you should come and join my plot, we have bacon"-like posts.

I mean, I do like Bacon. But, what kind of Bacon? Are we talking thin and crispy? Hearty thick sliced? Applewood? Smoky Barbecue? you've got to find the right kind of bacon for me.

YSS Hana: Seared but mostly raw bacon
YSS Kaiyō: Turkey bacon
Setareh Wing: Made from Gishep and gets you high if you're not from the Iruotl System
Dream World: Canadian Bacon
Fort Hajime: Pancetta

I'm putting together a USO based expedition which could use some extras and the pace is minimum of one post a fortnight but if you want tasty bacon probably better off with one of Ames

YSS Eucharis:

CHEESE SPREAD, CHEDDAR STYLE WITH BACON BITS
KNEAD PACKET BEFORE OPENING

ISN 40-30984-5
UESUREYAN FIELDS, YAMATAI
EXP. 2月 YE 45

Of course a Pirate would have to offer up stolen bacon.
Baba Yaga home of the bacon thieves!

Edit: we are an independent plot, moving about a fair bit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back