• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Motoyoshi Bakufu News [MBNN] The Crown Responds

"I could of come here today and lashed out at Empress Himiko, but I would rather not. Instead, I am here to congratulate her." Tio smiled as he stood behind the podium, wearing his black suit with purple shirt and a decorative tie. "I would like to express that the United Outer Colonies should feel honored; Yamatai obviously thinks so highly of our model of government that they would adopt a democratic system and give their citizens a vote."

A roar of laughter came from those gathered in the gallery of the Assembly Dome.

"Come now...We are talking about a nation that has formally accepted our sovereignty yet has enacted formal policies to attempt to drag our citizens and Peacekeepers back to them." Tio smirked, "Don't worry, I won't offer any of you a puppy to stay, neither will my colleges in the government. I give you one thing however, the promises laid down in our constitution and the continued thriving of our sovereign and free nation."

Tio paused, stepping back from the podium a moment until the cheers and laughter settled. "I would like to thank the citizens of this nation that organized the rallies that sent a response, a loud one to the leaders of our former parent nation." he picked up the datapad he had brought with him. "However, we have a nation to build...we should not find ourselves caught in this trap of responding to every piece of literature put out by the Yamatai Star Empire."

He said then, in closing. "To those who want the puppy,shuttle, promotion or whatever it is this week...I hear the next shuttle for Yamatai leaves in an hour." He knew there would be no more leaving, a majority of the population were Tange supporters and the majority of the remaining percentages were associated with the other major families, most falling under the umbrella of his clan. Those who were leaving left in the three percent that left when independence was declared.

"I must return to the Assembly now as we continue our initial legislations. Be well." Tio said, returning to his seat at the assembly table.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back