• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Meada Setsuka

• Thread starter Deleted member 5981
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5981

With this character I would also like to create both a blog and an NPC. The blog would be like the news forum and could be formed with civilian posts similar to a social media page. It would open up a bit of the civilian side of Star Army. I think it would be great for posting adds to restaurants like like the recently created Sea Of Plenty or the well established Beach Bums underwear store in Temeridi, Yamatai. It would also be able to be used for characters who are a part of the bar thread on here to post photo's of their night and so much more. I am not sure where I can put that idea or the logistics of it entirely yet but it ties into the use of my character.

I'd actually like some time to go through this with the creator and would prefer if you don't approve the character right this minute @demibear

Last edited:
Moving back at the request of the Neshaten FM. Let me know when ready for approval.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back