• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Media] Actual Sentai Warriors, Leo Station Rangers

Reynolds

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=media:leo_station_rangers
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
After joking about them for years, I decided to go ahead and make Leo Rangers real. Hopefully @Wes doesn't mind. Also tagging @Ametheliana since I mention LAW. I don't think any of the Sakishima players that inspired this are around anymore, but I still left the characters vague to not be directly identifiable as any of them.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
You mention Tokusatsu only once, it is necessary?

Before any images, charts, bullet points, or etc, you need text or prose. What this means is you need an intro couple of sentences at the top of the page and a sentence or two beneath most headers and above your charts.

Tokusatsu is just the general genre the show is in. Although people probably recognize sentai more easily.

I added more details and fleshed out those areas with text. Let me know if that's what you were looking for.

I'll nudge this through since it's been here a couple of days.

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

I moved the some text above the table, so it complies a little better with the text-after-header rule. Purely aesthetic though.
APPROVED.

The article is currently and orphan. Should we keep this or delete it since nothing links to it?

I added a link to it on the Love And Wrestling page, where it mentions Leo Diamond.

You could also link to it on the Sakishima plot page, or somewhere on Leo Station, mentioning that there's a show set on it. I didn't want to touch those myself, though.

If something else is needed, I can make a wiki page for Terebi Network Broadcasting (TNB), the network that airs both of those shows. But I'd have to sit down and figure out how to make that properly and what other information would be on it. Not a super high priority for me, but I don't want to see any of my pages deleted either.

Edit: Also, I noticed you removed all the line breaks that made the song lyrics format in a readable way. Is there a way to have them appear the way I wanted, that will still fit whatever editing standards you're using?

Thank you Reynolds!! <3

Just space them out in a paragraphs I guess. I removed line breaks from teh entire wiki at one point and might do it again if they get overused.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back