• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Closed Media Dump Forum?

These suggestions have been dropped by the suggestor or rejected by staff.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
This suggestion is to gauge user interest in adding a forum equivalent of the media dump channel seen on Discord. It would be a place to discuss/post image links and Youtube videos, etc. I've seen plenty of other RP forums (like the Fantasy Flight Games forum that's about to be shut down) with threads where people post cool images they found and it doesn't seem to be an issue with them.

A related question is should we allow the media gallery to be used for this?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I think having a media dump on the forum is a good idea, just because everyone isn't on discord. Also, because as you know I love initiatives that push our platform vs. another platform.

Related question ("A related question is should we allow the media gallery to be used for this?") , I think that if we did that we'd need a single gallery for it that got wiped every once in a while - not sure if you'd want to devote that much space to it.

It seems like there's not much enthusiasm for this idea so I'm closing this suggestion.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back