• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Medical Hiatus

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
Hello all,

I just got out of the hospital after having a really bad breathing episode in the middle of the night and the doctors, nurses, and physician assistants there suspect COVID, although they did not test for it. I had childhood asthma and while I wasn't super reckless or anything (I haven't left my place in almost two weeks), I should have known that this illness would hit me especially hard. Anyways, I'm super sick and I believe I'm looking at a two week hiatus from posting, at most. I'll still be active in the Discord, but I don't think the energy is there for me to write posts for the plots that I'm in.

Thanks in Advance.

I hope for the best for you and speedy recovery!

Thanks for giving us a heads up! I hope you're able to recover soon! I'll resist the urge to give you advice because I'm not a doctor like my dad and you've probably already got from your doctors. But do what you need to do to get healthy and make sure to reach out for help right away if things get worse.

My strength is coming back a lot quicker than I anticipated so honestly I feel like I can start catching up posts on Sunday. It was just yesterday that I was struggling for breath after taking the stairs in my house and now I'm not! This illness (I'm not sure if it's COVID, yet) hit me really hard at first but if my current pace of recovery continues I honestly think I can be back to full strength by Wednesday.

Thanks for the well wishes and understanding guys!

Last edited:
Get better ! You can be my sick buddy when you come back!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back