• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Member Spotlight: Toshiro!

On behalf of SARP, I would like to recognize @Toshiro for his continued contributions and efforts towards the site. Whether it be starships, cabins, escape pods, armor, or beyond, Toshiro is capable and confident when adding lore and depth to the Star Army Roleplaying universe we write within. When reading his technology designs, it strikes me that his work has the perfect coupling of being both prolific and consistently well-thought out. If you use any SAoY technologies, it is very probable that you are using something Toshiro has created or facilitated through his additions to the wiki.

He has also been an active and adept GM for the YSS Sakura II plot and I have personally seen a lot of players talking excitedly in chat about the plot's interesting movement and possible progressions that Toshiro may take it. He is an outstanding member of the site and I am really happy to thank him for the effort he puts forth here.

Contributions aside, he is a really positive person and I am always delighted to see him when he joins a conversation. I believe that sentiment is felt across the board, as well. Without further ado, I want to say -once again- thank you, Toshiro!

Toshiro! You're amazing buddy! Thank you for all you do.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back