• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Laz Public Network [Message]Akio Noboru

mizunoyoroko

Inactive Member
To: Akio Noboru
Subject: It's been a while.

It's good to hear from you again Noboru. It's been a while, I hope you are doing well. I was shocked when I heard that the UOC had seceded. I haven't really had a chance to look into the situation and events surrounding it yet, but it is something that will be interesting to explore. How are you doing? How did classess at the War College go? I look forward to your reply.

Yoroko

To: Akio Noboru
Subject: RE:It's been a while

[Forward Note: Botched signal due to distance. Parts of the message may be *lost in transmission*]

Hey, good to hear from you *lost* too. I would love to say that everything's fine and I'm doing great, but the truth i*lost* that I might be getting kicked *lost* UOCPF. Something about dereliction of duty and insubordination when I was just trying to get to the wounded before anything bad could happen. Next thing y*lost*, I was getting shipped back to the Vanguard locked down by my own PA and tossed in the b*lost*. I snuck some time to pop a mes*lost* off, but I think this could be the last one in a while. I'm just hoping to get dishonorable dis*lost* LEAST, but a court martial seems to be in the cards- and on the board's mind.

Good talking to you,
~A. Noboru.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back