• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Message Group Invite - Ceilia Dee-Cerulius, Kessler Ryzka, & Rose Ironhart-Pine

Dragon_God

RP Date
YE 42
Group Direct Message Invite from user: DeeKyle29

DeeKyle29 > Audio Message: "Hey! It's been a while since we were able to talk, I think it's been five months if my memory isn't completely jacked up." An audible sound of nervous laughter,"But anyway, My brother managed to get me revived. I'm doing fine. Message back whenever possible. I know it's been a while so if you don't remember me, I'm Kyle Dee."

@Jack Pine @HarperMadi

[ 🌹 has joined the conversation

Hey! Good to hear you're alive! A lot has happened, and, well, your mom's been staying with me since you died. It was hard times for all of us. She's been great with the kids.

[File included:
Photo depicts Rose looking a decade older holding a baby boy, three toddlers near her feet. Seraphina stands off to the side.

KyleDee29:
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy with the war and we lost a lot. I have been working 18 hour days repairing everything. Work is kicking back up again so I don't know much. I'm tired, forgive my messed up typing. I'm trying to stay awake, and the closets are too small for my wings.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back