• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Michael Oliver requesting approval

I feel like we should get @Wes in here to take a look at your faction's history to make sure that it's compatible with the setting. It also appears that most of the history of the UCS is on your character's page, not the faction's page.

Building on alex’s point, the faction really should be submitted individually in the setting submissions area. Not shooting you down just wanting stuff to be in the right area.

Building on alex’s point, the faction really should be submitted individually in the setting submissions area. Not shooting you down just wanting stuff to be in the right area.

Yep. I made a new thing on the other forum. I didn't realize factions were submitted elsewhere. My bad.

I feel like we should get @Wes in here to take a look at your faction's history to make sure that it's compatible with the setting. It also appears that most of the history of the UCS is on your character's page, not the faction's page.

Roger that. I will fix it later as right now the girlfriend is using the computer. However the history in my character profile isn't all of the faction history. I'll expand it later if that's okay?

they are not a faction here yet, this history is of the government from their dimension. This group's origins have been cleared with Wes. The character for the most part is up to par for me as a character appearing in my plot. Therefore, as I see no major issues other then a few tweaks, I GM APPROVE THIS

I feel like the faction needs to be submitted separately. It needs to go through the approval process.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back