• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Michi Saito

LuciaVera

Inactive Member
Here she is. She's my first character, so be nice. Aendri helped me a bit with creation, so hopefully she's not too bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, since a Mod hasn't seen this yet, I'll make some suggestions for you.

I fixed the picture in your Wiki.

Michi Saito said:
She is very open with her close friends, but it is hard for her to get to the point where she is open towards people. She can be slightly shy towards people emotionally. Most of the time she is a very talkative, as long as it has nothing to do with her.

It might just be me, but "She can be slightly shy towards people emotionally." and "Most of the time she is very talkative, as long as it has nothing to do with her." seem to clash.

Is she shy? Or is she just modest?

My friend is modest -- He likes to talk, but when people talk about him or compliment him, he tries to change the subject.

My friend is shy -- It's hard to get her to talk about anything.

I think your History needs a little more meat to it, as well. It seems sort of bare-bones to me.

Also, run her history and personality through a spell checker.

Other than that, well done, and welcome to SARP.

Thanks!

About her personality; I guess shy wouldn't be the right word to describe it. I'll go in an fix that as well as the spelling.

Her history is like that because she had a simple boring normal life. If there is an suggestions on how to add something to it I would love to hear it!

Thank you again.

Where exatly is the blonde streak? Is it in the center, the left, the right? Does it start in the front of the scalp or halfway towards the back?

The Yamataian body type only became available in YE 28, 3 years ago. So she would have been born a Geshrin or a Nepleslian, when did she decide to transfer to the newer model? What was her reason.

Also where was she born, where did she grow up with such a boring childhood?

I also added some wiki links at the top.

Also for the record the name is in the wrong order. Yamatai people put the name in <surname> <given name> order.

So in this case it should be Saito Michi, easiest way is to just change the name at the top of the page. Or you can create a new page cut and paste the contents.

Otherwise you will likely have people referring to your character by her first name and rank which is wrong. :)

Alright I got the updates on the history done. If I need more indepth information I can do so after my exam tonight.

If the name thing needs fixed I can do so. Michi is her surname and Saito is her given.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back