• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Mikali, AKA Mech-chan

LittleWasp

This is part-interest check, part-character creation advice. Lately, I've been interested in playing a character that was a bit less time and energy intensive, yet still fun to play and play with. My solution is Mikali, an 11 foot tall, probably sentient war robot reminiscent of ED 209, albeit with a cutesy, girlish personality. I'd like her to be something that's as much a piece of equipment as a supporting character: Called upon during the plot for specific purposes at specific times, yet not always involved in the entire proceedings.

The main piece of her profile that needs attention is both her history and her equipment/loadout, for a few different reasons:
  • To an extent, I want her initial history to be influenced by the plotship or faction that she initially becomes a part of. Maybe she's sold to the protags in an auction, or perhaps she's discovered floating in an abandoned cargo container or ruined laboratory. Thus, I'd love to know who might be interested in having an 11 foot tall death machine in their plot so I can figure out her backstory.
  • I'd really prefer to not have to go too in depth as to who her creators are and why she was created, as right now, that defeats her whole purpose to me as a fun, little character who I can jump in and play when she's called upon. Her creator isn't supposed to matter much, beyond ideally a few sentences of exposition.
  • Obviously, her initial equipment would probably also vary depending on when and who discovers her and gives her some weapons.
Gimme feedback, personal opinions and soul-destroying criticism, pls.

I'd love to rp with you too! c: Send me a PM about SABER at some point and tell me what it's all about. I admit, I'm really far behind on what USO and 188604 has been up to.

I’m behind on what 188604 and USO are up to as well.

Once our latest set of JPs are done I think I’ll do a ‘story this far’ post

RPG-D RPGfix
Back