• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Military Appreciation March!

Star Army members voted for me to do another donation drive! As you know, it's been over a year now since Russian military forces invaded Ukraine, which has caused a lot of activity in the US Military.

Many service members, including members of the Star Army Community, have been deployed to Eastern Europe.

I want to show them our thanks so for the month of March from today until March 25th for every post on the forum, I will donate $0.25 to a charitable nonprofit that sends care packages to deployed US Military soldiers.

Last time we did this we raised $200 for Toys for Tots in a 20 day window and I hope to exceed that!

Current post count is 366,838. Let's all RP a ton this month!

Last edited:
Update: I will also include Ayenee.org posts in this event since I run that historic RP site as well! Their message count is currently 23,504.

Hey, I look forward to posting a bunch this month to get the donation as big as possible!

For whoever makes the most RP posts during the donation drive period (and isn't me or Ametheliana), I will put $150 toward a SARP character art commission for that member.

It looks like the total came in at 529 posts for a donation of $132.25!

Thanks for your posts and participation! I will get the donation done soon and post proof here.

Hey, I look forward to posting a bunch this month to get the donation as big as possible!

For whoever makes the most RP posts during the donation drive period (and isn't me or Ametheliana), I will put $150 toward a SARP character art commission for that member.
Looks like @Immortal Cyan made the most RP posts from March 1st to 25th. She wrote an impressive 39 in-character posts — averaging over 1.5 posts per day — beating out the runner-up by just one single entry! And behind that, the site's most active roleplayers were hot on Immortal's heels with a collection of great RP entries (many in reply to Immortal). Just goes to show that good RP creates more good RP so everyone can have tons of fun doing what the StarArmy.com Roleplaying Community is all about.

Look for a forum conversation from me, Immortal, so we can work out fulfillment. And most of all, thanks for posting so much!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back