• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Mining Guild - Interested Purchase

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 43
To: Representative of The Mining Guild
From: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka, Fuku-Kaichō - Yugumo Corporation

Good Day Respected Representatives of The Mining Guild.

The Yugumo Corporation is interested in purchasing the following for our corporate fleet.

MG-MR-1a Dragon-class Mobile Refinery x 5
  • Modified as follows - No Computer/AI System (We will install MIKO on models)
  • No Weapons or Shield Systems (We will install our own)
  • No STL or FTL Technologies (We will install our own)
  • No accessory crafts
If this sale is possible, please contact us regarding pricing and delivery.

Signed,
Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka, Fuku-Kaichō - Yugumo Corporation

To: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka, Fuku-Kaichō - Yugumo Corporation
From Astrid Kurosaki, CEO
Mining Guild

Good Day Fuku-Kaicho of the Yugumo Corperation, my name is Astrid Kurosaki, I hold the title of Commanding Executive Officer, or as Nepleslia might say, I am the CEO of the Mining Guild. I have spoken to the Mining Guild’s Board of Directors, and we have reached a unanimous verdict on acceptance of this deal.

However, while we have all agreed, there is a stipulation that must be addressed. While certainly the Dragon Class Mobile Refinery will be able to function without a Computer or attached AI, there is a slight problem with the (No STL or FTL Technologies) part of the request, as the ships are large, and it might be costly for us to have a corporation here in the New Dusk Conclave.

We’d like to propose installing a temporary FTL drive, in order to make the delivery. The ships will be operated by a minimal crew, to keep them operational, and we will also send along transport for them for their voyage home.

Attached to this message is the pricing for all five Dragon class Mobile Refineries, as well as some maintenance techniques and operation techniques you might be able to utilize. I speak for everyone when I say we look forward to continued business, and should you desire more Mobile Refineries, or perhaps other ships, please let us know.

Signed
Astrid Kurosaki,CEO, Mining Guild

Last edited by a moderator:
Mining Guild

I am pleased that the option is agreed upon, and though I do not believe there will be no additional delivery costs, I shall make sure of that fact.

My System states that the funds have been transferred correctly, and according to our cartographers, the ships will likely arrive in 1/4th of a business day Draco Eridanus time, perhaps near dinner time.

Signed
Astrid Kurosaki,CEO, Mining Guild

Mining Guild

Greetings Fuki-Kaicho Motoyoshi-san

I hope that the Mobile Refineries are of good use to you. To answer your question, I am told that Dracrei shipyards finished construction of three of the Mobile Refineries on the twentieth of the last month of last year, while the last two finished construction a week before you contacted me with an interest of purchase.

We mainly use Dracrei shipyards here in the Draco Eridanus System, in the interest of further business or cooperation, we are willing to give you a tour. We’d certainly welcome a chance to meet in person, and if need be, we can house you in one of our luxurious suite.

Mining Guild

Thank you for the information. I appreciate the invitation and would be honored to tour your facility. My schedule is free in the second half of 1月 43年, feel free to respond back with arrangements forthcoming so that my secretary can finalize the trip around my schedule.

From Astrid Kurosaki, CEO Mining Guild

We’d be honored to have you, and with your schedule being free in the second half of the month, I have arranged for you to stay at one of the Prime Hotels within the City. You’ll be staying in the Lord's Suite, which I have been to as of a moment ago, and I believe it's comfortable with an excellent view. I’ve also asked them to forgo the cost as you are there as my guest.
Enclosed with this message is the details I have been told of how long your travel will be, and with the result of that, the Tour is scheduled for the next day, to allow you time to rest, and to adjust.

To: Astrid Kurosaki, CEO, Mining Guild
From: Motoyoshi-Igarashi Yuka, Fuku-Kaichō - Yugumo Corporation

There has been a minor change in my schedule. I intend to attend Victory Day celebrations on Yamatai with my daughter. I'd like to, if possible, arrange my visit for the end of that trip. I'd also like to include my daughter, a Junior Vice President of Yugumo Corporation, with me in my visit. Can this accommodation be made?

Thank you,

RPG-D RPGfix
Back