• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character {Mishu!?} Chyllydtg Zhllghtamplh

Regantor

Inactive Member
Yeah, I know I'm still kinda new around here and all, but when Wes mentioned possible Mishu character positions, I couldn't resist trying to build one at least... :3

https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=ch ... llghtamplh

The only things blank or missing are stuff that there is literally no information on. The words in italics are things that I came to logically, but can't be sure on.

So what's the low-down, mods? I guess I'd also be okay using this little fella as an NPC, since there are no plotships anyway... but I have no idea what the stance is towards radical characters like this, so I thought I'd just throw the idea of a PC out there.

Re: {Mishhuvurthyar!?} Chyllydtg Zhllghtamplh

I don't even know how to review it. I mean, sounds like any other Mishhu.

Don't get me wrong; Without a history section, even I think he is essentially a cookie-cutter space squid. But with a complete lack of information on social hierarchy, ranks, positions and even planets, there isn't much I can put there without treading on Mr.Wes' toes. >_>

Note: All Mishhu up until now have had green eyes, but I'm willing to give them some variety with the red ones.

making the squishy mass of his powerful brain highly visible to those in the vicinity
Mishhu do not have exposed brains. Think of them as jellyfish with hard shells on the top and a mass of tentacles, a mouth/anus thing and armor segments on the bottom..

Ah, my mistake! I believe there was an RP quote in the types section which compared some Mishhu to "uncooked hamburger meat", so I must have taken it the wrong way. Edited to conform better with your description.

Do you have any preferences (or indeed, any extra info) on how I should handle his history?

those posts were referring to brain-slaves, Regantor.

A mistake on the wiki, perhaps?...

===== 1. Mishhuvurthyar =====

///

==== Example 2 ====

Two giant masses of tentacles, with bone-covered heads that looked like raw hamburger meat floated up to the woman. "Welcome to you. Your planet Ralfaris now belong to and part of Sfrarabla," the larger one of the pair informed her.

It's from the Mishhuvurthyar types page, and definately under the "type one" heading.

Mmm. I think that was just describing the texture and color. The shell is still a hard Chitinous shell, regardless of how it looks.

Yep, which Wes quite kindly corrected me on, and I already editied into Mr.Chyllydtg's profile. I was more just pointing out how easy it is to get even the basics wrong when information is so sparse...

On a slightly related note, letting me get away with using Mister Chyllydtg would also result some much-needed art for the Mishhu's bioligy. Not like I'm trying to bribe you or anything!... ;I

APPROVED.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back