• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Miss that gun smoke?

SO I asked this on discord, but, do you reckon there's any way I can get my greenest girl Remy Belmont involved in this in some capacoty? if not then I might rework my older character Jezper and throw him at this.

Regardless of what happens this seems like a neato plotto.

Last edited:
The only thing is that she's not IPG or a member of any other Nepnep armed forces, so I'm not sure they'd trust her enough to get her involved. Any ideas?

Basically the approach is thats it is a IPG/SAINT led operation, but seeing the war cost a lot in manpower anyone can sign up just no ID was exchanged while doing these missions

Oh cool, no worries then, I'll help narrow down the specifics of why she's involved later. Appreciate it!

I think my character in this plot is bad luck. Every plot he's ever been in after the third post the plot fizzles out. Haha

I have not seen a post in this for a loooooooooong time, what is the status of it, or what is going on behind the scenes?

Well, RaWolfe has been really busy with exams lately and hasn't been around. I'm hoping he'll be able to come back soon so we can get this plot and the Wakaba going again.

How are things going with this plot? Anything anyone needs?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back