• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Yome Ismâopate [Mission 1.0] Whom fortune favors - Prologue

Wapoin Ruo'sa

"Well you are a healer not a warrior. Most likely you will be put in one of the scouts to help you survey the area and leave any serious fighting to the Bears." Jaqsi replied.

Wapoin Ruo'sa

"That is probably for the best." La'tâ preferred the smaller scout mechs anyway, they handled better and she didn't fall over in one in training. "Are there any other threats on the planet, like dangerous animals?"

Jyaon Rou'sa

Memi continued to record everything that was going on; even the comment about other ships and their mishaps with tunneling. It was hard from him not to chuckle as he recorded. As he walked around the control room getting shots of the crew at work he over heard the comments about training. It would be grand to record it all. Maybe the documentary might be seen back on the World Station. he would be come famous as the director of such a film.

Then the realization hit him... HE would be taking part of the training. A cold feeling ran down his spine and caused his tail to fluff out a bit with concern. "Uhh Do I have to use one of those also.. Or will I be filming?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Wapoin Ruo'sa

Jaqsi smiled at La'tâ's query. "Well, Âmuar was heavily bombed by the Yamatai forces to drive out the Defilers. Much of the life present was killed, but some survived and continues to flourish." She looked at her database. "Currently there are no reports of any serious predatory animals present. But you should not lower your guard just the same."

Jyaon Rou'sa

Qaedal looked at Memi, "How else are you going to keep up with them. All of your peers will be in Stako Yanuto. You have a choice of taking a Matu'dahoka or a Goa'ismâ. This is primarily a training exercise, but there have been unconfirmed reports of possible Siama'bu Soujo in the hills where the team will be going. You should be able to use the cameras on the Stako to help you document."

Jyaon Rou'sa

"Oh.. ok.." he killed the recorder and pulled the memory out of the recorder. "How long do I have to secure these recordings before we are going to be suiting up." Memi leaned in closer and spoke softer "Would there be someone to help me suit up... I'm not sure I'll be able to by myself."

Jyaon Rou'sa

"You have a few hours to secure your recordings. There will be personnel available to help all of the trainees into the equipment. After all these are the newest there are. " Qaedal replied.

Wapoin Ruo'sa

La'tâ gave a soft nod of acknowledgement. "Before we start then, I suppose I should find myself a cabin. I did not stop to get one before, since I got on at the last minute." She looked to her luggage which she has kept out of the way but it was still there. "Hopefully I wont find out there are less cabins than crew."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back