• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Yome Ismâopate [Mission 1.2] Whom fortune favors - Aftermath

Armory

Murr put her hands together and gave the hand guesture of explosion after she had pocketed the tech manuel on the Thermal Putty. Seeing there was two of them, Murr put the extra on the shelf along with the other manuels on explosive ordinance and associating equipment.

Murr looked thoughtful as she would have to teach Syaboa her form of sign language to faster communication in situations like this. She typed in a quick message and displayed it so Syaboa could read it.

:: Would you like to learn the advance form of the Silent Language of the Paws? (Murr's version of sign language) ::

She would teach if Syaboa was willing as she returned back to finishing up storing the explosives in the specialized lockers for the explosives. Once the crates were empty, she secured them closed again and shoved them out of the armory to be stored in the cargo hold.

Armoury

Syaboa looks at murr and nods "it sounds really cool and interesting, why the hell not" she looked at the other female "it will be easier to communicate and also no one else would really know what we are saying, our own secret language away from the guys" he looked over at the other person in the armoury as she tidied away weapons and sorted out clean working from clean broken rifles.

Armory - Ship

Murr smiled at Syaboa. It made life easier in a crunch when time was of essence and hands busy with other things.

She typed in a duel messages and displayed them ..

::Soarm; I must get back to my patrols. I'll return the manuel when finished with it. ::
::Syaboa; We'll begin when we have downtime time together. I'll send what I have to your inbox::

Then Murr helped lug a crate to the the cargo hold as that was on her route of patrol to make sure the word got passed on that the ship was prepping to leave planet. There was always a few who missed such announcements due to noise or other visual distractions.

Armoury

Syaboa looked around as Murr left "ah, it seems we have everything in order now so we can deliver the broken weaponry and that will be the armoury fully cleaned up" she turned to Saorm and smiled "shall I take then down for you? I will probably come back here then there will only be four places you will find me, here, bed, eating or on the away team."

Armory

Soarm looked around at the storage area. Everything was now satisfactory. He still was uncertain about Murr, on some level he considered having a mute person as part of security was a liability. But he was open minded enough to give her a chance. "The damaged weapons should be taken down to the hold and secured.

And well you will be more than just in those places. You are part of the security for the Yome, Sasâvyjo'sa Taeas insists that all security personnel make rounds. Good work though with the weapons. I'm off to Ra'alu Ruo'sa to relieve her." He punched in a code into the console that activated the locking system. Once Syaboa exited the room the doors would close and seal.

Medbay

"I can handle the clean up. You will find that on a Fighting ship there is either no work for the healing personnel, or there is too much. However, it is my opinion that you would to best to relax, get some food." Jaqsi answered.

Lounge

Keyul had gone to the Gianate Ruo'sa, but found that there was no prepared food. So he left and made his way to the lounge. He stepped into the room and stopped falling into the Nutarka. There were not many people in the room at present but he did see that their were drinks to be had. He walked over and poured himself a large lass of Damuisa. He saw Memi sitting in one of the furthest corners of the room. 'Perhaps I should go speak with him.' He thought, but a look at Memi's posture made it clear that he wanted to be left alone. So Keyul walked over and took a seat on one of the Buvolino Goqe.

Medbey

La'tâ nodded softly to Jaqsi and then headed out drinking some of the Yâty that Murr brought her. Even before joining she was not someone who would take breaks often, but now that she was being told to do so she decided to do as told. She was hungry any way, not that her adrenaline was gone hunger was starting to kick in. However after a quick walk down to the Gianate Ruo'sa she discovered nothing had been prepared yet. Now she wasn't sure what to do and decided to begin wandering around.

At an impasse the young Tula took a moment to think and decided, there might be some prepared food soon so she took a seat and began sipping her Yâty that she had while trying to relax her mind.

Cargo Hold - Various locations about the ship::

Murr passed off the empty crate she was carrying off when she arrived and took notice that everyone here had been notified as the last minute arrivals of cargo, crates and gear was being secured for the initial launch of the ship.

She passed the message by visual text, just to confirm that the message had reached this far. She was just making sure the word had been recieved.

Murr checked hatches as she passed them to make sure they was secure and if the hatch wasn't, she checked to see if there was personel beyond the hatch before securing it. Alerting them that the ship was in the process of launching.

She passed up the information to her superiors as soon as she finished with the checks, befoer moving on to the next location.

Armoury -> cargohold

Syaboa nodded as she picked up the crate of broken weapons then went to the cargohold and looked around for a place to secure the crate and saw that people were already securing things so she gave it someone telling them what it was "Sorry for loading you with more work, but these are the broken weapons that need to be repaired."

Gianate Ruo'sa

A little while after La'tâ chose to sit down, one of the doors that lead into the galley opened. A brown furred Qaktoro emerged pushing a cart loaded with platters of food. He stopped near her. "Why aren't you in the lounge? That is where this is going. Well, eat this quick after all you do not want to be late." handing her a small plate with a sausage of buvory meat, wrapped in a seasoned bread. He continued on his way humming as he left the room.

Vakâme Ruo'sa

Keyul sipped his beverage and watched the entrance. He saw several crew members enter that had higher rank than he. 'Where is Murr and La'tâ?' he thought to himself.

Gianate Ruo'sa

La'tâ was taking a long sip of her Yâty when the Qaktoro came over and she looked at him. "The food is going to the lounge? Hmm in that case I suppose I should eat there? I can assist you in taking it there." Her voice was soft and had a quality as if she had just received some enlightenment, when she let her mind relax, she really relaxed.

Gianate Ruo'sa

The Qaktoro turned around at the doorway. "There is a second cart that needs to be brought down. I'd appreciate it you could wheel it there."

Gianate Ruo'sa

La'tâ nodded to him and took the plate of the wrapped sausage and moved over to teh second cart, putting her plate and bottle on it and starting to wheel it down, following the Qaktoro. "The food smells wonderful."

Various Locations - Vakame Ruo'sa

Murr ran into other Security Patrols and cross referenced the areas that they had covered, making it easier to hit the areas that haven't been checked a lot quicker and to meet the Tin-Toa'sa Departure Deadline.

Once that was done. the info was passed up to central security control to double check both ends to make sure nothing was missed in between. It was a good way to prevent overlap and wasting of time better put to use.

Murr moved through the ship as her assigned patrol area was covered. and finished. She still kept an eye out and peeked into nooks and crannies that were known for private meetings and gathering.

She nodded to other crew as she passed them. One stopped her and told her she might want to stop by the Vakame Rou'sa that her recon team was gathering. She nodded her acknowledgement and wondered what was up.

Murr's curiousity perked her interest and she hoped that Memi was doing okay. She hadn't seen him scince he had left the Armor Bay of the Yome. Maybe she should check up on him. She did a quick detour by his quarters, taking note that it was vacant. She was puzzled as she made her way to the lounge and entered. She looked around the room, seeing Memi in his corner, Keyul at his seat, and La'ta was missing. But she had seen her in Med bay looking contently busy.

Murr nodded to Keyul as she took a nearby seat, taking notice of the Senior Ranking Officers of the ship also present. She looked at Keyul, with one eyebrow raised in question.

Cargohold -> Armoury

Syaboa left the Cargohold as soon as she gave the crate to the people down there then made her way back to the Armoury where she felt at home as she started to clean the knife on her belt after the cleaning she sharpened the knife and checked the weapons they have seeing if there was anything they may want on the ship. Syaboa saw no need to get any other weapons than the ones they had so sat down and admired the room in all it's glory with the different weapons and the room in general, she smiled and was glad for the bit of calm.

From the Armory speakers Tasi the ship's brain spoke.

"Sâvyjo PurPur, Sasâvyjo'sa Tigar Taeas wants you to report to Ra'alu Ruo'sa. We have received a distress call and he wants all security personnel there for a briefing."

Hallway

The cook continued making his way to Deck 4. He looked over his shoulder at La'tâ. "The food is for after the Tin-To'a speaks to the away team... Speaking of which, were you not a member of that? Why are you not already there? Once we get to the Vakame Ruo'sa. Follow me to the back of the room and leave that cart with me. Join your team mates. I don't want the Tin-To'a thinking I made you late. " he said with a wink.

Vakame Ruo'sa
Keyul typed a message on his wrist computer.
The Tin-To'a has requested the away team to report here. He probably plans to acknowledge the events, and commend people for their performance.

I fear our adventure was a bit rough for our Kynlumu'a. He seems a bit sullen and remote at the moment.

Hallway

"I was part of the away mission yes..and well I was working in the Wapoin Ruo'sa until only recently. But I'll make sure to sneak in quietly so that you don't get in trouble." She chuckled softly and continue to walk. There was a soft beeping sound soon after and she looked at her wrist computer to see that she had received a message and checked it. "It looks like my squad leader is calling me now as well."

Armoury -> Ra'alu Ruo'sa

Syaboa heard the message and looked around the armoury and sighed "was looking forward to some alone time in the armoury but duty calls" she left the armoury and made her way to the Ra'alu Ruo'sa. When Syaboa reached the Ra'alu Ruo'sa she looked around "nice place you got here, but I wouldn't want to be on the other side of these holding cells ever" she smiled and looked to see if she could find Tigar anywhere.

Ra'alu Ruo'sa

Tigar looked up from her reports and watched Syaboa with her dark blue eyes. "Was there a particular reason you expected 'alone time' in the armory. Was there a problem with the locking mechanism of the security door? Were there still weapons needing tending to? I hope you were not looking to be shirking your duties. We will be heading out to a clan ship distress call. I am trying to decide on a position for you on the team. The initial report from the brain said that the crew was gone and the attackers as well. Our Kynlumu'a is going to be part of the team, since he will need to gather the records from the Kynlumu'a for that ship. Protocol says they need a body guard. Think you can handle that?"

Vakame Ruo'sa

Qaedal entered the room and paused for a moment. He noted that the cook had brought the requested refreshments. He smiled as he looked at the young members of his crew. It was times like this that he enjoyed. Rewarding the young for doing a good job.

Toidorno called out. "Personnel Ovuhu-te. Away team form up in a line from my position."

Keyul signed to Murr, "Best not keep the Tin-Ta'a waiting." He stood up and walked over. He gave a polite nod to the Tin-To'a and said "Sar." He walked several paces further leaving enough space for the others to line between himself and Toidorno. He came to attention and waited.

Last edited:
Vakame Ruo'sa

La'tâ had taken the food cart into the room as plainly as possible, trying to avoid attention. She didn't stick around either and just made her way from the back of the room towards Keyul's location. Staying out of people's direct line of site and going unnoticed was something she had practiced quite a bit as a retainer, the art of Goa'te Âbime(Shadow Walking) was something that any retainer who took pride in their job would at least learn.

She managed to slip herself in soon after Keyul just sort of 'popping up' to others almost as if she'd been there the whole time and just no one noticed. "Sar" she spoke as she nodded to the Tin-To'a as well and moved down the line.

Ra'alu Ruo'sa

Syaboa looked down "I am sorry, I just like being alone with weapons, I find staring at them stress relieving" she felt a bit weird admitting it but thought it would be better than Tigar thinking she was lazy "I hope you can understand." Syaboa looked around "I am good as a bodyguard I hope I can prove my worth to the clan in this mission" she looked at Tigar "should we talk them?"

RPG-D RPGfix
Back