• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP Concluded Mission 1 - Our Point of Origin

"Oh! My! Look at you!" Tachiko was using her high-pitched, baby-talk, good dog voice, as she knelt down with open arms to receive the drone. This was, after all, the Nekovalkyrja who'd shepherded a humble FARS unit into full sentience after moving its core to a chassis with more powerful processing resources– nothing she was doing would surprise anyone the least familiar with her habit of talking to drones as if they were children or pets. Indeed, Tachiko was often seen chatting with kitchen equipment and utensils, medical equipment, or her bridge console: she anthropomorphized nearly everything she interacted with. "Oh you're a good one, yes you are! Yes, you are!"

Reaching out to stroke the drone's turret, she cooed, "okay, the little ones can't do any more, but I think you can handle this!" Tachiko stood and turned, then sharply patted her suited hip and thigh, while looking back over her shoulder at the drone and making a clucking sound with her teeth and tongue.

"Hup," Tachiko exhaled and slipped her slender body through the ingress provided by prising the door, into the first room area that had been thoroughly explored by the FARS. "Dōzo wo agari kudasai," she beckoned the turreted robot to follow, squatting down to pat the floor of the ship.

"BACC, Motoyoshi-Taii is inside the ship. Team, enter the ship, hold security at ingress point and take readings."

RPG-D RPGfix
Back