• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.
Station
Location 2

Elenor gave a slow nod, reaching a point she felt she could rig up a basic descent, opting to add her own cord to the few she found hanging down near the ground. "Repelling down." She said, making sure to have the cord secured firmly at the top, before checking her Mindy's state, and keying the armor to produce a field around her to give her as close to a invisibility as possible via it's optical camouflage option of the photonic array. And making sure it was projected far enough away from the suit so as to hide the glow of the suit's lights as the array activated. Once these were done, she grabbed the cord, and began to carefully descend, leaving her rifle to rest against her breastplate as she went down.

Once on the ground, she moved to the side, keeping her IFF ping active for the rest of the team to see where she was, while also waiting on them to descend as well. This task was going to be all sorts of more difficult due to the crowd, but it wasn't like they had many other options.

YSS Kaiyō II
Power Armor Bay

With Hoshi's order, Rei prepared to launch in her Sarah M7, and William already well on his way to the target location, Ketsurui Aiko's Kirie mech departed the ship from a running start and vaulted out into space. The big armor moved with a fluid grace belied by its mass thanks to its THOUGHT control system, of which Aiko herself acted as its brain while safely tucked away motionless in the suit's pilot pod. The Kuvexians knew the Star Army was here, now, and the young shoi hoped that the element of surprise hadn't been lost as it pertained to her delicate part of the mission today. Getting into the station via alternative means was no problem for her and the yojimbo that attended to her — the trio were a heavy little unit compared to similarly equipped Uchuugun regulars — but whatever had gone awry inside the station could complicate initial contact with the so-called civilians she was tasked with engaging.

"Make us an entrance worthy of my presence, Will-san," Aiko ordered as she hurdled through space toward the station with a comet-tail of teal Turbo Aether Plasma trailing behind her Kirie. She activated her armor's own forearm weapons to aide in the break-in if William's effort proved too slow because of the station's armor plating. "Rei-san, prepare to expand your CFS shielding to fill the void we reveal if the Kuvexians lack the foresight to equip their installations with airlocking shields."

Station
Location 1

The aliens had been moving ecstatically as they noted the member of their own species had not perished, but soon the time for their boisterous celebration of wiggling leaf brows and hugs was halted as a member of the group put up on of their willowy ligaments. They were holding an electronic device. It fit in their hand well with striations that their leafy fingers pushed into well. The part they held upwards had a small screen that glowed a dim teal color after the alien holding it pressed a button on the lefthand side of the keypad that was beneath the screen. The quiet group's attention had shifted from the injured patient to the keypad and then went to Wyatt and Saya. The alien member with the device was looking at Wyatt and Saya with furrowed leaf brows while they seemed to mull something over.

The victim beneath Saya had given their alien friends a soft look through hooded hazel eyes that lacked a noticeable white sclera after Saya had comforted the patient. They then looked back, away from the others of their species and to Saya. The woody plates of their face beneath their eyes pushed around, creating a recognizable smile as they looked at Saya. They then closed their eyes with the smile still in place, though it slackened after a moment of relaxation.

Location 2

To Saya and Wyatt, Eden said, "Hold steady, the public relations team are entering the station, now. When Ketsurui-shoi's team arrives at your location, let them handle that situation. You did beyond great, Fujiwara-hei, I am proud to have someone so knowledgable and flexible on my team. Keep it up."

Eden landed on the floor of the temple's raised area and looked at the panel, "The markings on the buttons are different. Some of them are a derivative of Trade, aren't they? Sending a visual to Boss right now to see if she can work on which one will shut this location's cloning systems down." Eden sent it and looked around, "Odd that their cloning area is not public like the last one, at least, not to us." The Chusa moved her comms and attention to the crew around her, "Keep it up, you're doing great. We're avoiding attention while under the spotlight. I wouldn't say that's the easiest feat."

YSS Kaiyō II
Bridge

Hoshi continued, "It would be bad if the whole station was on alert, but it's not. Deio-heisho, have you intercepted any communications leaving the station?"

"No, Chusa-sama!" Asuka turned so that her red hair splayed out behind her as she looked at Hoshi.

Hoshi looked at the screen showing the two members of the away team at the first location.

"Perhaps we are about to find out." Hoshi said.

Location 2

Corsalyn did as instructed, engaging her optical camouflage. She managed to move in near silent through the porthole and found herself on a narrow catwalk above a stage. This catwalk was one of many that stretched out in all directions allowing them the ability to set themselves up in position with ease. With her larger size, she needed to be cautious. Primarily to avoid bumping her companions, but also to avoid making any additionally noises or signs that might alert anyone else to the team's presence.

From up here, it looked as though this was some sort of theatre or even place of worship. For a brief moment, she considered what sort of religion the people here had, what their deity was, and how they conducted their worship. These thoughts were dismissed though, something for another time perhaps, now she needed to focus on the task at hand and be ready in the event any issue should arise. So far there had been no issues she could assist with. The breach had gone smoothly, no resistance had been encountered anywhere. The only incident had been an equipment malfunction that had injured a civilian, though that was being corrected already. Personally, she didn't mind if this mission went incident free. Still, she was ready just in case.

She leaned carefully over the side of the catwalk, using her long tail to hold herself steady on the narrow platform. She noted that she could easily bridge the gap from one catwalk to another if she needed to, though that was only if her companions needed the space. For now, she was content in her position, secure in her grip, and awaiting signs of trouble or new orders.

Location 1

Saya gave the alien a smile and after she made one final check of her medical scanner to make sure everything was ok with it, she held out a hand to offer them help up. If they took it, she would help them up and offer them a hand to rejoin the others. Regardless, she would bow and give a small wave to the other aliens that had gathered. While her projected face held a smile, Saya opened a channel back to Eden to give her an update.

"The alien seems to be ok, I was able to revive them. I am not sure if we are able to speak with them, if we have their language, but I could try if you want me to? And would you like myself and Alder-Heisho to rejoin your team when the Shoi arrives?"

To the Shoi incoming, Saya sent another message. "Ketsurui-Shoi? This is Fujiwara-Hei, the Aliens at my site seem to be receptive and peaceful, and grateful even after I helped one. Things should hopefully go smoothly for your arrival."

Station
Location 2

Elenor moved over, settling herself into a position to protect Eden while she handled the control unit. Right now, Elenor's focus was simple - keep the enemy away if they should come. "Hei Herrick here. On guarding position. So far it's quiet and calm. Anyone in an overwatch position, give us a heads up as soon as it looks like there might be aggressive movement towards us." She said, directing her comm to Corsalyn primarily, but also to anyone else still up on the catwalks.

Station
Location 2

Alastair looked over the request and initiated his stealth along with the rest of the crew. He picked up the request for overwatch from Elenor. He put his focus onto his advanced sensors and started to scan the area around them looking for trouble. After a few reviews of the data he was curious why so far this place seemed peaceful. He expected to see far more hardships than what his eyes seen so far. Without a doubt they have hidden the chambers where the "fun" is conducted. There was no doubt of this since he had not met a kuvvy yet that wasn't in need of an alignment shift towards Yam.

He tuned the sensors on his Mindy to scan for anything that would indicate people in distress. If he could locate this area of the station then he would have the evidence to conclude this Kuvvy station was in violation of Yam law and in need of justice.

Space:

As William flew towards the specified location, he scanned the area for any targets lurking along his route. "The route seems clear your Highness." He reported to Aiko. "Proceeding to the hull." He added.

He turned so his feet would hit the hull first. His armor smacked the hull which sent a vibration through his legs upon impact. "Beginning infiltration." He reported as he pulled out his lance and ignited the fusion torch. With the lance he began to slice a massive hole in the side of the hull, large enough for Aiko, Rei, and himself to pass through.

He worked quickly as he sliced through the armor plating, he couldn't make the princess wait after all.

Station
Location 1

Eden spoke back to Saya, "Yes, please rejoin us when the Shoi is at your location. As for their language, speaking with them, we need to do so. Anything you discover from or about them, relay to the Shoi and myself. Rights of first contact are in place, of course."

As Eden was talking, the leafy brows of the alien with the electronic device were wiggling excitedly as they saw Saya help up the injured, who walked towards the group immediately, then stopped themselves and wiggled their brows before turning around. They walked from where they had come, behind the stage. A few moments later, they appeared from behind an opening door and threw their arms around a few of their kind who had approached the door in anticipation.

By this time, the alien with the device in their hand had already started pressing buttons and a gravely voice emitted from the device while the alien looked down at the pad to input more data.

"Thank you so much, wiseguys. You are real know-it-alls, it means a lot to us. What happened, exactly?" The alien then looked up from the device, at Wyatt, then Saya, then back again with large hazel eyes.

Location 2

"Got it," Eden said, having received data from Boss. She looked behind herself, though. The amorphous, pillow-like aliens in the room were all seated and the doors had shut. What made Eden give pause, though, was that the half-ring of dirt around the stage was becoming loosened in several areas. It looked as if something was beginning to protrude from the brown ground in the raised areas. "Eyes on that before it becomes a problem," Eden said to those like Corsalyn and Elenor, both near and far, while indicating the loosening of dirt. "Hold fire, I might be able to stop that... process." Eden turned back around and moved her hand over the button Boss had indicated would end their cloning operations at this location. She papped it gently, then turned around, looking at ring of soil.

Several areas of the soil had burst, as if allowing new growth to exit its constraints, like a plant breaking free of it. Except no plants had been coming through, they were instead almost tentacle-like protrusions with the same soft edging and vague, nebulous shape, or lack thereof. The feelers that had protruded from the soil were at first dark, starry almost. They had a glossy look to them that shimmered in shifting spots, like stars dancing about in space. But, once Eden pressed the button, their movement, shine, and sable color all changed. They were converted to ashen, lifeless heaps that fell to the soil and, before everyone's eyes, decomposed quite quickly. The once-limb-like protrusions altered to become indistinguishable from the brown soil beneath them.

Eden had already spoken the moment her visuals caught the shift, "Fall back and head to the third location." She had turned back to the console and pressed what Boss informed her would be a series of buttons that caused the cloning facility to be rendered unusable. She lifted her forearm, ready to blast the console after pressing the sequence of switches, but she lowered her forearm and moved out of the location. Her angle and timing allowed her to see the dramatic uproar that the characterless blobs were now in. Those towards the front rushed the dirt, some of them buried themselves in it, while others towards the back and middle didn't seem to know what was happening, but were vying for positions that would allow them to understand. Eden checked on the stage and those few that were on it with her seemed to be at the console momentarily, before their nondescript bodies slumped and moved away from it with dejection to face the practitioners.

Eden thought to say something, but her orders had been clear before her thoughts became so muddled, so she stayed quiet and left the way she had come in with her team, en route to Location 3 along with them.

YSS Kaiyō II
Bridge

Hoshi narrowed her eyes, then spoke to Aiko and her team.

"The aliens at Location 1 have a device that allows them to speak Trade. Intel came in about the Elefirn, under Kuvexian control, having learned Trade from the Rixxikor. I am guessing this is the case here, if you get my drift. It's not a love nor a flower language, not in the least."

To her bridge crew, she said, "With the lack of activity in the skies, we might need to get someone here in a tank and take to the ground, instead." She kept her voice light and sarcastic, intentionally without any indication in her verbiage that she was joking.

Location 1

Saya looked to Wyatt for a moment, shocked a little that they could speak trade, but after a moment she looked back to the aliens and gave them a small shrug.

"It seemed one of your...friends? Was hurt, so I stepped in to help them. I'm a medic with our group, so I'm glad I was able to help." Saya sidestepped the first part of the answer in hopes that when Rei joined them, there wouldn't be any issues of a lie getting tripped up unintentionally. She decided to press on quickly enough to hopefully stop any further questions that would stem from the explosion.

"I can help anybody hopefully if they have any injuries. Does anyone need any medical assistance? I can stick around for a while, but we do have someone coming that is looking forward to speaking with you all if you can stay here just for a bit." She had made the offer in hopes that it would generate a little more goodwill for the coming Shoi.

Within her helmet, she opened a line to Aiko in hopes that she could give the woman a little help and information about what she was about to come into.

"Ketsurui-Shoi. The aliens have started to ask questions about what happened at the site. I did not mention that we were the cause of the explosion, but they can speak trade through a translation device. Hopefully, that and their gratefulness makes things easier for you." She offered as she waited to see how the alien would respond to her offer.

Last edited:
Station
Location 2

"Understood," Kikios reported. Rather than disguising herself as a Kuvexian or an Elefirn, Kiki engaged her active camouflage, rendering her effectively invisible. Spreading her Mindy's wings, she started flying towards Location 3. She was careful to stay away from anyone, especially any Kuvexians, since suddenly being whammed into by an unseeable force would almost certainly alert them.

YSS Kaiyo II
Bridge

Chlorate began to curl up in her chair; Nerai and Hoshi's comments that it would be bad if they started getting shot at made her feel like she had done something wrong somehow and she wasn't even sure what. "Affirmative..." she quietly said while being clearly confused. When she heard Hoshi suggest they use a tank, she sat up straight again. Her head immediately shot towards Hoshi and her hair turned orange, visibly glowing. "Tank?!" the Iron Girl asked excitedly. "Chusa Hoshi, may I operate the tank?!" she blurted out.

Station
Location 2

Once the order to keep an eye on the dirt pile was given, Elenor was already hefting her rifle to point the muzzle at it. She really didn't want to find out whatever was in there could do, though watching the tentacles come out made her snort quietly. Speaking quietly and only to herself, she could think of only one statement. "Hentai much?" She muttered. Still, as the slime/blob/mass of tentacles ceased movement and then collapsed, losing all color and practically dissolving back into the ground it had been bursting out of, Elenor was just glad no shots had to be fired yet.

Given the instruction to fall back and proceed to the next target, Elenor was quick to get back to the cord, and climb back up. She'd make up the rearguard for those who'd descended this time if only so she could recover the cord used. That way they left as little evidence of their presence as possible. Only once everyone was up and moving did she do so, putting the cord back into her Mindy's ruck, before following everyone out of the building and beginning to head to the next destination.

YSS Kaiyo II
Bridge

"I think a tank would rile them up Chusa. Maybe we should paint it pink before trying an airdrop. You know, display our peaceful intentions?" Gravity drawled from her chair, fingers drumming absently on the controls. She hated this silence. It was too easy. A whole indoctrination compound and no patrols?

Location 1
Wyatt seemed less surprised that they could speak trade, still not something he was entirely expecting but the language was rather wide-spread these days, so he just shrugged it off and continued providing backup - telling his suit to perform an m scan of multispectral the aliens to see whether they had concealed weapons on their person, while indeed they seemed friendly the volumetrically hidden operative knew looks were almost always decieving.

He let Saya do the taking, she was more of a people's person and he took the opportunity to continue observing their seemingly grateful alien friends, recording it all through his suit's optical sensors for later study by more qualified personnel than himself.

Space > Location 1

Although William's fusion lance sliced easily through the station's hull, their entry wasn't immediate due to the sheer thickness of its armor plating. Aiko herself joined in, plunging the blade-mode Ke-M12-W3300 on her Kirie's left forearm into the station's skin while using the one on the armor's right arm to send beam bursts through the electronics that lined the space between its walls as she gripped and tore through the sheets of metal and interstitial cabling until an entrance was made. Rei, for her part, stood watch behind the princess and her Nepleslian retainer as they broke in, ever vigilant for unseen threats that may strike out at her charge. The combined effect of the Kirie and AIR 2's weapon systems made easy work of the hull, though, and the team was able to enter soon enough. Aiko's concern about whether the station had airlocking shields was quickly allayed, too, as no atmosphere began to vent after the team's new portal was made.

The grinding scream of metal echoed through the Kuvexian station's inside as Aiko's Kirie rolled back its hull and stepped in, only visible for a moment before flickering away when the Shoi activated her volumetric stealth as ordered. A virtual representation of Ketsurui Aiko stood on the deck framed by mangled steel and the ruined technology that she and William had just opened up. She wore a seafoam kimono with a cherry print on it, and the volumetric figure's hair was fastened high in an elaborate imperial-style top knot, though the bangs of her hime cut still framed her face. The star-speckled void of space echoed for eternity behind her as she took her first deceptively elegant steps, which were accompanied by the heavy thud of her huge armor's mass against the deck.

"My team has infiltrated the station and is en route to our assigned destination under your advisement," Aiko reported to Hoshi and Eden, having herself kept track of the information that members of the advance team had already relayed to her. She then switched over to a local comms channel. "Good work, Will-san. Now take point again and make sure the path ahead is clear. Rei-san will continue to protect us from my side."

Station
Location 2 to Location 3

“Full back, and head to the Third location” The words of her team leader were picked up thanks to her Mindy’s communication devices. The Santo Hei within the Mindy chose to remain silent as she stepped back and began following the orders moving on from the second location with the group leaving the area and she soon found herself entering the third location.

For a moment her control over her emotions broke as she gazed at the statues in this room. The third location appeared to be a Hall of fame of some kind because all along the large chamber between the columns were statues depicting people. She was certain most were still alive, and she could see a few aliens appeared to be kneeling in front of the statues as if praying to them so from what she knew of the Kuvexian race, perhaps this was some kind of shrine chamber, for the worshipers, but also a Hall of Fame, to boost the egos? The blue-skinned girl didn’t want to make assumptions though, and immediately she scanned the area, searching for other ways out or other things they could use to complete their missions.

“This appears to be some kind of place of worship, judging by the actions of those aliens there, though it could have been a Hall of Fame to judging by how the statues are aligned.” Her voice sounded only in the Mindy comms heard only by the team she was a part of.

Kiyomori moved to try to be quiet and respectful as she did, her eyes looking at the statues as she passed. Yes, she was certain she had seen one of the aliens that statue to the right at the end there.

Station
Location 3

"Astute observations," Eden said over comms to Kiyomori. The statues and worshippers looked very similar to one another, and were for the most part humanoid, save for a pair of elongated ears on either side of their head. They all had pale hair and differing tones of grey skin that were barred with deep red stripes. Some of the worshipper's clothing revealed these stripes on their abdomen and shoulders, but there faces were all marked with differing markings around their eye areas. The statues eyes were closed, though some of the worshippers had there own open while walking or looking up to the statues, at which point their saturated, vividly colored eyes could be seen. The statues had all closed eyes, though, and in only the smallest movements could they be seen as living.

She looked ahead, past the humanoid statues to the end of the room far from the door where the cloning tanks had been positioned at the other two locations. She stopped trotting forward to look at the statue nearest her once more. To the team, "A small support group should find positions above, same as location 2, but spread out a little. This will be a little different than the other locations in that there's not one central tank location... Each of these statuesque people are being brought back." In total there were ten of the statues in the room and Eden breathed out, looking around, "How do we stop it?"

As she asked this, the statue nearest the entrance opened her eyes, then moved in a deliberate way, something that none of them had exhibited yet. Eden saw it on her visuals from other team members' suits and turned around to point her forearm at the statue and observe the rest of the movement. The statue had raised an arm and pointed directly at Alastair, then tersely spoke in a language foreign to Eden.

"Good going, Chui. Shift your positions marginally, team. Don't stand where she has pointed." Eden said to him, then looked at the worshippers, who sat up slightly from their kneeled prayer to look towards the Mindy, but each of them looked in different areas of the room, not focusing on Alastair at all before looking back to the statue woman, who was also pointing at Elenor, now, then pointed at Eden and the rest of the crew. She began to step down from the raised area for herself and at the same time, a man of her same humanoid build rushed towards where she was anticipated to step, all the while looking with a stressed expression towards the areas she had pointed out. The worshippers were staring at the figure walking forward.

Eden comm'd in to her team, again, "Kurogane-hei, Belmont-shoi. The three of us are going out of stealth. Wear a Type 35. Everyone else, back us up." She herself was transforming into her personage while wearing the regal blue pencil skirt and white paneled jacket of the Type 35 uniform. She bowed to the statue that had paused in front of herself, then to the male who had stopped just behind the woman.

Eden keyed into what had happened with Saya at Location 1 and spoke, "We speak Trade. It is an honor to meet you."

The man looked nervous, "The Rixxikor... Their Trade... Is different. It's difficult to not say the wrong thing... "fucks" for instance."

Eden nodded, but said nothing, looking to him, then the woman, who spoke next.

"They knew you would come. They are willing to cooperate. Those like myself... clones. They don't want us to be brought back in this way."

Eden looked to the man, who said, "It is true. Inotap is one of the ten sent back to us from the past." He looked thoughtful, thinking, "Theory is the word, I think. Theory is she has our old genes, she can see heat when we cannot," he said, spreading his arms to the worshippers, who all looked very confused and were in different positions between kneeling fully and sitting up. After waving towards them, his stressed expression returned. "They can not speak this... foul language. Do you mind?" He pointed to those kneeling and Eden nodded to him. He turned to speak to them in their own language, speaking with his hands as much as his voice to calm fears and likely explain the goings-on. Eden looked back to the woman.

"Will you help us shut down the cloning facilities here?" Eden asked.

"This temple and one more on this place have stopped their cloning," she said and Eden sent a message to Boss to see if she could verify that. "I was the last to be brought back of my people, hopefully forever. It is not right."

Eden asked, "What is the intention behind stopping the cloning?"

Inotap looked to her people, then said, "You do not have a word for it in Trade. Rebellion is the closest thing I can think of."

Eden nodded, thinking, "How many Kuvexians are here on this station?"

"Just the one and their guards," said the man, returning to the woman's side.

To Eden's shocked face, Inotap filled in information. "Most of those here, not just mine, have been hurt for a very long time. The threat of pain is permanent; there is little need for them to keep hurting when the scars in our people are deep and lasting."

Eden asked, "Where are the Kuvexians and, there is one more location we need shut down. You said this one and another have been stopped," Eden said while getting confirmation from Boss that she had verified the cloning was shut down, if not destroyed in some way, in the two new locations. " They have been stopped, but what about the other?"

The man spoke, "The Kuvexians are holed up in the last location without access to communications or the station's systems. The cloning, though, is out of the control of those there. They may be too important to the Kuvexians or they may be too stupid to stop their own facility."

"They? The aliens there?" Eden asked.

"Yes," said the man, nodding.

"Are the aliens cooperative with your and my cause?" Eden asked.

The man nodded, "Yes. Earlier, when we all heard about the Leinve and how their clone tank was broken, we knew we were reaching the end of this... shit." The four-eared man smiled after he said the last word, as if he was pleased the Rixxikor's fowl vernacular was finally pertinent.

Eden sighed, then nodded, "Alright, we're going to go get the last location offline. I'll leave a small group in your temple to be sure you're safe while we do so."

The woman looked at Eden, then Alastair and Klaus before saying, "Good luck to you."

Eden nodded, then sent orders to some of her team to stay behind in this location and to the rest, orders to skip ahead to the last one, Location 5.

Location 1

Eden had sent orders to Saya and Wyatt to stay at Location 1 until the Shoi's team arrived. Around halfway through her conversation at Location 3, Eden saw that the Shoi's team had arrived and sent orders to Saya to regroup with Eden. When the Chusa gave orders to go to Location 5, she sent the same orders to Saya and Wyatt. To Aiko as she arrived at the Location of the leafy creatures, she spoke.

"I have all of my confidence in you to act as the Empire, Ketsurui-shoi.

YSS Kaiyō II
Bridge

Hoshi looked on at the exchange at the third location, then spoke slowly, "Belay that order, Chlorate-hei... Though I think there will come a time for a tank, this is not that time."

Sacre moved with the rest of the team towards point five. She considered how best to carry out Hoshi's orders. "Alright, so the Kuvexian and their guards are ahead of us at location five. They are trapped without access to communications and the station systems. We'll lay down sensors and get a sense of the structure and what we are up against. We will then ensure that they can't regain access to communications or the station's systems. In theory, we could post some guards and wait them out. We are the in advantaged position here so we're going to play it safe. The captain is likely to give them a chance to surrender but if they don't take it, I want one team ready to breach the door and another team ready to breach through the wall. If we can, I'd like to smuggle some nodal support bits in through the vents or whatever else to get a clear view."

Location 1

As the Shoi showed up, Saya gave a small bow to the others and to the Princess before she showed a smile through the volumetrics she projected.

"Ah, if you have any questions, please direct them to my replacement, I must get going. Please stay safe!" She gave the aliens around her a small wave and began to pack her equipment up. The empty canister stashed away, the defibrillator unit put back and the breathing mask tucked away, she made sure everything was in place before she turned to Wyatt.

"Ready?" She asked before she began to trot off and away from the group, somewhere she could drop her volumetrics and safely away to reactivate her suit's systems and make haste to the team at location 3. As they found a spot and began to follow the path of the rest of the squad, Saya quickly corrected course and made her way to the newly designated area of Location 5.

Location 5

Saya would arrive silently a few moments after the rest of the group would and fell in line with the others. She double checked her butt pack to make sure everything was in place and she hadn't lost anything in transit, ready to help as best she could.

Station
En Route to Location 5

As the team left the third target, Elenor followed suit, with a small smile on her face. "ROE for this particular target ma'am?" She asked, wanting to know if she should load up the lethal ammo into her LASR. She'd honestly welcome the chance for a bit straight forward combat. It wasn't that she was against being diplomatic, but this next target sounded like it wasn't going to be as easy as slipping in and tweaking a few things. They were gonna be breaching into the space, and could very well expect enemy fire against them.

So knowing if she should shoot to disable, or was clear to shoot to kill was gonna be important very soon. As the instructions came down, Elenor nodded. "I'll take part in wall team." She stated, very much not wanting to be one of the ones trying to use the vertical coffin, aka, the door.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back