• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 2.2] - Shore Leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well -Hei, it seems we have a shared interest in beautiful women. I think that'll be enough for us both."

Arkase said, settling into his chair with the determination to stay until Trowa left for the Aeon. "When you're finished here we'll head back to the Aeon."

Trowa picked up the pack of cigarettes and smiled. "Don't usually smoke cigarettes myself. I prefer a pipe or a good cigar. To many chemicals added in cigarettes for my liking. However," He added looking closer at the box. "Nepleslian cigarettes such as these are more like small cigars than your average cigarettes." He placed the pack in his pocket then reclaimed his weapons from the locker he had stored them in before his surgery.

Before he left the hospital with Oshiro-Heisho, Trowa looked sent a message to Elizabeth Somerset. He thanked her for the pistol and the cigarettes. He also added that he would like to see her again on his next shore leave, but was uncertain when that would be. He topped it off with a gift of his own. A bottle of fine Nepleslian brandy and small knife and holster with the message, This will hide better than the one you carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back