• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Eucharis [Mission 27, Part 2] Night on the Beach (YE 39)

Seeing Mehitabel's effort to extend her wings was painful to watch. For a moment he thought he'd need to help slow her down.

"No kidding? I almost wore mine tonight," he joked back.
"Sorry about that, I forgot that stopping with with wings is different."

"Ohhh, don't say that, you may end up regretting those words before Truth or Dare finishes," she says with a heady giggle, able to enjoy the night now that they were no longer falling, patting him on the arm, "You did? I thought your maneuvers were well timed, I didn't snap my wings off trying to stop with you."

Tagged

The Chusa's eyes shifted up to address Natsumi's when she passed the dare onto him. He'd already been looking at her, of course, since he was drunk and her rosy white curves demanded his attention far more than her being dared did, not that the latter had anything to do with him being drunk. The way the edges of Natsumi's red-and-white swimsuit cut into her soft form at her hips just barely so—though he knew she was no less powerful than any Neko soldier—was a lot to handle, even for a trained SAINT operative.

"No, you're definitely 'it,' Natsu-taii," Saiga called back from his spot in the sand. "But enough of that distraction. What would you dare me to do?"

Beach

Natsumi wavered, leaning against the bar as the second, unknowing, alcoholic drink hit her, compounding the effects of the first. She felt light headed and like the world was starting to spin around her. but not like vertigo, or like she was going to be sick. It was a fascinating and exhilarating feeling that made the snowy haired officer pause in her response to Saiga and just wobble on her feet for a few long moments as a goofy grin spread across her lips.

"I dare you. . . ." She said, as she stumbled towards Saiga, "I dare you" she repeated, her words slurred, stumbling the last couple steps, ". . .I dare you to give somebody a kiss!" she blurted out as she stumbled and fell into the former XO's arms.

Beach Bonfire

It should have been too simple for Saiga to fulfill Natsumi's dare at this point. The rapidly intoxicated XO was right there on top of him, after all, and she was quite more than just "somebody." And while she was drunk—something nigh-unavoidable when it came to Lorath Wine—she was still a Neko so the SAINT commander knew she was neither hurt nor completely out of control. This, however, was Natsumi, and his blood ran cold.

Saiga had known many Neko in his time as a Star Army soldier and been physically close to more than a few. But Natsumi-taii? She'd always been a catgirl just out of arm's reach—and a consummate example of the Star Army's excellence—as a junior bridge officer before and as his immediate superior on the Eucharis now. Saiga felt she was likely the most pure, immaculate Neko he'd ever served with. So he was thoroughly unprepared when her soft, shapely body fell and pressed against his as he lay smiling in the sand, and remained rigid as the world darkened and closed in around them in his mind.

This was almost like what he'd always assumed a Level II coma would feel like. Luckily for them all it wasn't; things would likely have escalated to Level III and a full detonation by now had his operative conditioning actually kicked in.

While the bonfire nearby had faded with Saiga's hysterical blindness—its low, crackling roar also gone with the world—it still made the gold flecks in Natsumi's big red eyes dance and shimmer in reflection. She really was some kind of Neko. He focused on them until the rest of the beach melted back into view for what seemed to him a long time, though it couldn't have been more than a second or two.

"E-easy, Natsu-taii," Saiga said even though the situation anything but. Still, shoving her off and giving some random compatriot a peck on the cheek would look infinitely more awkward than he already felt. He could hear the beach and fire again with whatever laughter or silence or hushed gasps had come from the crew in response to their XO's fall. He kept looking at her for a moment longer, firmly planted on one elbow as his free hand gently slid up the side of her neck and behind her right ear.

Then, without another word, Saiga leaned in and kissed Natsumi.

Dare satisfied.

Last edited:
He was enjoying the chance to hear Mehitabel again, something their slower airspeed now made possible.
"You did? I thought your maneuvers were well timed, I didn't snap my wings off trying to stop with you."

"I tend to forget about the wings on my armor too. I keep stressing the brackets when I'm recovering from a dive. One of these days I'm going to regret it," he admitted, "I tend to push limits, in case you haven't noticed."

Beach Bonfire

Freyja's ears flattened against her head. She was definitely not up for fighting the bigger, more experienced neko over a boy. Her attraction to Jackson wasn't that strong. The sudden nuzzling from Tsuguka caught her off guard but she finished up the dare quickly.

When it was done she fled back to Wazu's side. She felt a little wet still from all the cherry and alcohol she spilled on her head earlier. "I need a bath, I'm all sticky," Freyja announced seriously and then yawned.

The dare Natsumi gave perked her up, especially when she fell onto Saiga. She stared at them, a grin slowly spreading across her face. "XO gonna get some tonight!" Freyja yelled, giggling hysterically.

Hanako's World
Beach

Masumi narrowed her sapphire eyes and watched the spectacle unfolding with a frown. She then looked to the Princess of Yamatai to gauge a reaction instead of garner one from her own self. Oshiro Masumi didn't know if she felt anything for what the SAINT and XO were doing and deferred to what emotions Hanako exhibited to reconcile how she herself felt— or didn't feel.

Beach

As before, Tsuguka's sudden assault of gnawing seemed to die off when Jax failed to fight back. Even if the drink was corroding their idea of personal space, it seemed the red creature still had at least some awareness of decorum. Enough to realise that they were acting a little off centre, at least, even if that realisation did nothing to stop that pounding heartbeat.

Breaking off and pacing back into the sand a little, they turned around in circles a good three times before planting themselves somewhat close to the rosewood-coloured science officer Masumi. A safe zone, in their head, since their relationship was purely professional. Saiga at Natsumi's interaction may as well been a laser pointer spiralling around in the dunes, but Tsuguka managed to stay still by hooking her hands underneath her knees and concentrating on remaining stationary.

"This party is going to drive me mad..." A husky whisper, closing her eyes into her knees. Distraction was everywhere, tugging her along helplessly. "...I need a... cold shower and a firing drill."

"...and something in my stomach, like some... fish..."

"...Candon-Heisho ... you bastard..."

Last edited:
Beach

Okay, so, dare completed. He was now dressed in Tsuguka's workout clothes. Groovy. Jax stretched and let out a long yawn.

...Time for a nap. Sleep off some of the booze. Hamock? Fuck no! It was hotter than Hell outside and even more humid! He was gonna go in the shuttle, where there was some A/C! So, Jax spun on his heel and began slowly trudging towards the shuttle, needing a break from the ongoing, somewhat hormonal chaos.

Really, Yamatai was amazing. No, seriously, no sarcasm! Put a bunch of really attractive men and women in an enclosed metal tube for months on end, send them off to a bunch of life-or-death missions, then watch the fireworks when they had some downtime! Not necessarily a bad thing, by any stretch, but Jax noticed that it was a common theme amongst all Star Army crew. He'd heard rumors about this one ship called the Sakura II and... never mind. Time for sleep.

Shuttle

So, Jax entered the shuttle and moved to one of the benches in the back, where he wouldn't be disturbed, and sprawled across it. His tail hung lazily over the side, lashing this way and that, as a low purr filled the space. Seems Tsuguka had forgotten about the rematch. Good. He wanted to sleep.

Beach

As Saiga drew close, the former XO about to kiss the current XO, Natsumi looked into his eyes, her own glazed over from the alcohol she had consumed. The Lorath wine plus the other drink she'd been slipped by Ramiro, completely clouding her judgement and helping her to, for the moment, forget that she could immediately and easily dispel the effects of the alcohol. Did she want this? Did her want this? She did not know the answer to either, just knew that his warmth felt really comfortable against her at the moment as they drew together, her own arms curling about him as she leaned in.

And just before their lips touched, Natsumi's eyes rolled back and she began to go limp. The moment their lips touched, she was out, collapsed completely, like a limp noodle, in Saiga's arms, snoring softly as she fell into unconsciousness.

Beach

Takao, mostly quiet and observant to this point, stood up again from his spot. He walked over to his guitar again, and brought it back to the fire. Once he sat back down, he quietly plucked the strings and adjusted the tune of his six-string. He looked to Hanako, giving a neutral but warm smile, before he looked down to his guitar and began playing a ballad that was nice, calm, and slow. One could slow dance to it if they wanted, or just sit back and listen.

Compared to the last few times he had played, this one was his best yet. No mistakes and almost perfect note hits. He added a little bit of style but not enough to change the mantra of the song if one had heard it before. The song had lyrics, but he had decided to forgo them in favor of keeping the song straight.

Beach

Freyja's eyes struggled to stay open. She wanted to stay awake to see the rest of the dares. So far she had learned so much about everyone, more than she was even aware of right now. It seemed like a few others were starting to drift off as well. Her brain was already starting to shut down. She wrapped her arms around Wazu and snuggled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder.

A few seconds later she opened her eyes hallway. "Junko-chan, are you back? You look different. Please don't leave me again.." She muttered, clinging to Wazu tightly. Freyja started to cry, tears streaming onto Wazu's shoulder. This continued for a few minutes until she finally fell into a deep sleep, snoring peacefully.

Bar

Ramiro looked on as Natsumi grabbed the glass of hallucinogenic wine and downed it. He raised his eyebrows slightly as he placed his elbows on the bar and leaned into them. He at least figured that Neko would take her time with the drink. Although he was certainly amused by the prospect of her walking around like a chicken. Then her dare came. He had to admit he felt a slight twinge in his gut, but that could have just been the alcohol talking. Either way, he did what he usually does pushed the emotions back down before taking another swig of his alcohol.

As Ramiro watched Natsumi fall into Saiga's arm, he rolled his eyes, and an involuntary look of disapproval flashed across his face. Ramiro obviously knew what was coming next. I mean, who wouldn't kiss a pretty girl that literally was falling all over him. Then she went limp. Ramiro straightened up, watching carefully for a few moments as he waited to see if she would move, before he vaulted completely over the bar, shaking the whole thing in the process. He landed in a crouched position next to Natsumi and Taiga.

"Sumi, are you okay? Natsumi!"

Beach Bar

Tan stood up cautiously as Ramiro vaulted over the bar, and wobbled a moment before turning to follow him as he rushed over to Natsumi. Appraising the scene, she comment, "Hmm... more like a rubber chicken? I'd call that close enough...

"She'll be fine so long as there's truth in advertising, but I can keep an eye on her." She raised her hand to adjust her glasses and glanced back over toward the bar, and for a split second her lenses were transparent as she looked at the vessels Natsumi had emptied, where they'd come to rest.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back