• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 4.3] - Supply Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Athena looked over at Elliot "Hey jackass, get off your butt and check the serials to make sure that is what we came for. Information is on the datapad." Athena shouted back to him. Athena then looked back to the Juni and bowed.

"No disrespect, but I want to make sure it is correct before I sign anything." She said.

"Hey jackass, get off your butt and check the serials to make sure that is what we came for. Information is on the datapad."

Elliot held his up, an embedded slug dead center in the device. "Do you trust me with yours?" He said smartly, smiling from his seat.

Athena looked back at him and just gave a look that should be able to melt metal. He walked to him and handed him her datapad before walking back to the Juni. "You are not getting out of that that easily." Athena said, waving her hand to him as she walked away. Palm facing away from him.

With something to do, he snatched the device from her and hopped down, bringing up the mob of numbers before running them against the crates. Everything seemed to be in order, he turned to the Elysian, "Shits in order can we go now?"

Athena gave Elliot another look, slightly tempered down as she shook her head as well. "It is like having a little brother or a small pet.." Athena said whispering under her breath as she signed her name on the required documentation and bowed. She then turned on her heel and headed towards the gear. "If there is a hundred pounds of fish here instead of the supplies we came for, it's on your head. Now help me with these crates" she said as she started to lift the heaviest one she could get away with without help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back