• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Aeon [Mission 4.3] - Supply Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Five? Who were they and what were they doing?"

Elliot looked at her and cocked an eyebrow, "Didn't exactly pay attention, they pointed guns I pointed mine and the predictable thing happened, a nice pile of bodies."

Mary looked at Athena, "They are fine, after that grenade went off their equipment was knocked out so they did the logical thing and got to cover."

From across the base several ground vehicles were closing on the site, along with a pair of Mindy clad soldiers to check on the situation.

"Didn't exactly pay attention, they pointed guns I pointed mine and the predictable thing happened, a nice pile of bodies."

Athena sighed at the comment. She stood up and looked "Dead men don't talk. Maybe we should talk about keeping at least one alive to 'extract' information from. There are a few religious text about moderation I can give to you." She then looked down at Elliot with a slight smirk "But nice shooting."

"They are fine, after that grenade went off their equipment was knocked out so they did the logical thing and got to cover."

"That is good to know. I did notice them after they went in. Give my thanks to them both." Athena yelled back to Mary. She noticed the pair of mindy's inbound with a convoy of vehicles. She rolled her eyes and started walking towards their LUT to awhile the chaos that will soon start. "Figures they come after all the fun starts. Sure you killed them all?"

Mary walked away from the kill site, and rejoined her fellow SSS personnel. After she personally checked them, then they walked to their vehicle to wait for the authorities. They still had their order to pickup, but realized that they were not going to be allowed to take anything until the scene was cleared.

Athena sighed at the comment. She stood up and looked "Dead men don't talk. Maybe we should talk about keeping at least one alive to 'extract' information from. There are a few religious text about moderation I can give to you." She then looked down at Elliot with a slight smirk "But nice shooting."

Elliot merely grinned in response, "Bah moderation is for them yuppie pussy types, damn I wish I had my rifle." He said, standing back up.

She noticed the pair of mindy's inbound with a convoy of vehicles. She rolled her eyes and started walking towards their LUT to awhile the chaos that will soon start. "Figures they come after all the fun starts. Sure you killed them all?"

"Tink so, unless you got a hider somewheres in that warehouse," He said as he caught up to the Elysian.

The Mindy clad soldiers walked landed near Elliot and Athena. "We're going to check the wareshouse for any survivors or hostiles that are still hiding."

They then walked into the facility and pulled out a Type 31 Science Scanner, after a few moments. They emerged from the structure. "No need for medical to remain here. There are no live ones inside. We will make arrangements for them to be retrieved." they transmitted as they did.

Leaning against the LUT, Athena simply just did a two finger half salute when the Mindies went pasted them. And she crossed her arms when they returned with the news.

"When will the warehouse be cleared to pick up supplies from once again? My associate and I as well as my friends over there were suppose to pick supplies here." Athena asked them, seeming to have enough authority to have a faint idea of an answer. She then ran other to pick up the piece of cloth the male she patched up was holding.

"One of the two I saved had this in his hand. I think it was their names, but maybe you two can make more sense of it." She said, walking over to the armored duo to hand them the cloth.

Elliot meanwhile climbed into the passenger seat, a brief sting catching his attention as the wound on his arm made itself known. It was a slight burn from the first women's NSP, he hadn't even realized it till now. Either way it wasn't life threatening so he opted to ignore it, merely putting his feet on the dashboard as he waited for the Elysian to figure something out to do.

The Mindy clad soldiers took the scrap of cloth that Athena gave them and added it to their evidence. "From what we can tell these individuals had been possessed by the NMX. They were obviously infiltrated with the survivors and they slipped away while they were being processed. Replacement supply personnel have been dispatched and should be here shortly to allow you to get your requisitions filled."

Athena snorted when the parasites were mentioned. "Disgusting creatures....thank you for the update." Athena said, slightly bowing. She walked back to the LUT and leaned against it again. "Looks like we will be here for awhile.." Athena said, crossing her arms.

Elliot leaned back in the seat, glancing up at the sky. "Whoop-dee-fucking-doo" He responded disparagingly.

Athena turned back towards him and slightly squinted her eyes towards him. "What is your problem?" She asked her.

Elliot glanced over at her, "I'm sitting on my ass in a war with nothing to shoot or blow up, that is my problem."

"Well you killed plenty of those disgusting Mishmu parasites. So not like you did not contribute to the count." Athena said looking around her. "You are starting to remind me of an unmuzzled dog. They annoy me.."

"You are starting to remind me of an unmuzzled dog. They annoy me.."

Elliot smirked at her, "What scared I'll bite you?" he said, snapping his jaw slightly.

Athena just glares at Elliot. As annoying as he was becoming at the moment, she had no desire to keep feeding the beast. Instead she lifted the medical kit she was using and inventory what needed to be replaced in it. She occasionally looked over to see if any new vehicles were on the way.

A pair of Yusou APC's were heading towards them. When the landed, a number of soldiers in Field Uniforms filed out of them. The soldiers from the first APC set about putting the remains into body bags and loading them into their APC.

The soldiers from the second APC secured the building, the Juni in charge of the team looked at Athena and Elliot. "You folks have your requisition order handy, we'll get you taken care of."

Athena grabbed the datapad Mei had handed her from the LUT and walked over to the Juni. Bowing first, she handed it over to the Juni. "This is what my associate and I were sent here to get." Athena said.

The soldier took the datapad made a quick mental note, and sent two of the others into the building to start bringing the stuff out. They carried the various containers out of the building and deposited them about fifteen feet away from the vehicle. When the last of the twelve containers was stacked. He turned to Athena, "Need you to sign here." He said holding out a pad. "You folks will have to load them on the truck yourself, since you are in such a hurry and we're still cleaning up the warehouse."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back