• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Mission Go: Dôshiyô

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kaiyo's resident snakeman stopped for a second, processing Meissa's quiestion in his mind.

"Well......i'm not sure......... it felt like an eternity yet it seemed to have gone over so fast....... ech..."

Supporting meissa like this wasn't very good for his sore spots, as this somewhat unnatural position made another jolt of hurt slip down his back.

"Still.......i feel there were some points where i could've done better..... let my guard down too many times."

Throughout the course of battle his voice had gotten a lot more serious and somewhat doubtful, quite a difference from his usual lighthearted demeanor. Reflecting on his actions, the mental images of the battle settled in his mind. No fond memories, but important ones nonetheless, memories that would prove valuable in the next combat situation.

Reactions: raz
"Hey, at least you didn't misinterpret an order and get your comms shot out your first mission." Meissa replied. That memory still burned hot in her mind. She guessed she made up for it by blowing up a whole cruiser herself, but still, the techies were not happy.

"Now after this, I wonder if everyone's getting a power armor or not. I think the others fought their battle without the luxury of Mindys." the one who was very thankful her Mindy existed mused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back