• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Mission Roku: Genjitsu Tōhi pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
YSS Kaiyō
Engine Room

In the loud room of engineering, the aether generator in the center of the room was humming perfectly still, the hyperspace unit was on par with how it normally operated, and the fusion reactors were working normally.

"Anastasia-hei. I want you to find a way to get us out of this place when we aren't being towed any longer. Reconfigure the systems as best you can to get us gone!" Eden's voice came over comms to Anastasia Barlow.

Bridge

Eden had looked at Saki with a grimace and replied, "Not well." She looked over the console and was shocked to see their weapons were offline. To the comms officer, she said, "Riku-hei, anything?" To the pilot, she asked, "Can you fire our tractor beam right back at them?" She then tried firing the cannons.

All three of them would get bad results. The beam didn't work any longer and the IYS Kaiyō didn't respond.

"Boss," Eden said. "Can you tell me anything about this sitaution?"

"We seem to be in a quantum entanglement in which I do not know the answer," Boss replied.

Eden sighed and put her head in her hands. "What if we..." she trailed off. "No, that wouldn't work. But perhaps we..." she, again, was lost for words. She got up, pecked Saki on the cheek and Kikyō on the top of her head before going into the captain's suite to speak with Mochi.

YSS Kaiyō Bridge

"Hmph!" The pint-sized Angel exhaled angrily and crossed her arms in front of her chest, glaring at the signature of the Kaiyo's alternative-universe counterpart. "They just have to drag us around instead of letting us find our own way out!" There was a small maelstrom of pink as Shan beat her wings in her seat frustratedly, stirring the air within the bridge.

YSS Kaiyo - Bridge

"Comms? Anything?" Kyoi replied. She shot their own tractor beam at the other Kaiyo. Or rather, slammed the button repeatedly until she gave up.

Pretty dickish of them to start hauling right afterwards. Although...after her maneuvers were done, something didn't add up just right.

"I don't think they're the ones hauling us." Kyoi told the angry weapons operator. "If they were, a Plumeria should be able to break out of another Plumeria's pull rather trivially, unless they did something funny with their tractor beam."

Anna watched happily as the duplicates decided to leave, and surprisingly their shuttle returned. That was an short visit She thought to herself, flying back towards Anna, who finally released her grip from her gun. As they waited for their men to get off the ship, Anne spoke to her sister briefly about the situation, with Anna being much more excited than Anne. When the captain spoke about the duo, they nodded, feeling relieved that the tense situation was over. Anna started flying out the docking bay, with her armed sister closely about her- unsure of where to go first on the ship, until a sudden telepathic communication from the captain confirmed that the swift jolt they just felt was them being pulled by the IYS Kaiyo. This day just kept getting better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back