• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Heartbreaker [Mission V: Aside] Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Acewing13

Paradox Addict
Inactive Member
YSS Heartbreaker, Cargo Bay

Takeshi stood motionless on his charge pad. Any damage he had taken during the last mission had been repaired. While he charged up he thought about Skade and that Corgan guy. He wasn't exactly jealous. He didn't really know how he felt about the whole situation.

Skade wasn't married to him or anything, so why did it bother him? It's not like Corgan even cared about Skade or the other way around. Maybe he was afraid she would like him more. He did have anatomy that the android didn't.

A beep indicated that he was finished charging. He thought about the new experiences he had shared with Skade before the last mission. The massage and what happened afterward were more enjoyable for him than he expected. He wanted to see if he had any more sensitive spots besides his immobile lips.

The problem was how exactly to tell her. He connected to the ship's network and searched for ways to tell a woman you want to enjoy her company. A list of pick-up lines popped into his head. He didn't really understand most of them, so he randomly picked one and messaged Skade.

'That shirt’s very becoming on you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too.'

Her reply came a moment later, 'So, you want some Neko tonight? I *could* use some help taking this shirt off... ;)'

He was trying to figure out why she couldn't get her shirt off. Then he realized what she was suggesting. Takeshi replied quickly. 'I would be glad to help.'

Her message came back a few moments later, after she laughed at his response. 'I bet. I'll be down in a minute then. Need to get a few toys. <3'

He had read something about women enjoying surprises. The idea to hide and ambush her when she got here came to him. He looked around for a good hiding spot. One of the crates provided a good vantage point and enough cover that she wouldn't spot him. He knelt down behind the crate and waited.

I really like doing this, Skade thought, picking out her best pair of pajamas, a silky red set that let her midriff bare. I mean, Edtoto will always be special, being my first, but its not like I'm the only one she has on the ship. Used to be a little bitter about it, but ehh, not really a problem. But with Saba... She smiled as she walked to the armor bay. As much as I hope he'll get more people who treat him like a person, feeling like I'm the most important thing in his life is great. Hopefully that won't be forever? She furrowed her brow in thought, but shrugged. No reason to worry too much about the future. Might as well enjoy the present.

After picking up a couple of 'toys', she headed to the bathroom. Changing into the more comfortable clothes, she pulled her hair ribbon out, letting her hair loosen as she gathered her other stuff into a bundle and walked the rest of the way to the cargo bay.

"Oh, Takeshi-kun," the Neko said, sauntering into the room as she looked around for the android. "Where are you?" Where could he have gone? she thought as she walked down one of the aisles made by the rows of crates, unknowingly passing by Saba.

Takeshi admired her from behind the crate. He thought she was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. It was fun to watch her, but it would be more fun to touch her and hear the sounds she made. He snuck up behind her and put his arms around her in a hug. "I'm right here." He said.

"Oh!" she yelped, floating off the floor and clutching her bundle to her chest for a moment before she caught up with events. She laughed then, settling back on the deck. "Goodness, Saba," she said, leaning against him, "Would have hit the ceiling if you hadn't grab me."

"I wanted to surprise you. I'm not sure that I did it right." He explained. "The information I found said women enjoy surprises."

"Oh, you did great," Skade said, holding her stuff in one arm as she turned in his arms. "Definetly didn't expect that. And yes," she continued, smiling as she put her free hand on his cheek, "I do like surprises."

He took her hand gently, looking down curiously at what she had in her other hand. A quick search told him what each 'toy' was for. "That is a surprise."

"Glad I could reciprocate," she said, looking down at her bundle. "My back is feeling fine tonight, so we could just move on to the fun stuff. If you want to have some foreplay, then we can do that," she continued, looking back up at him as she wiggled upwards, hooking her arm around his neck as her tail rubbed against his arms as they held her hips. "Up to you."

"I'm not sure what I enjoy yet. Making you make noises is pretty fun." He said. The purring sound she had made came to mind. "Maybe you can help me find any other sensitive spots I might have."

"That'd be easier if I had two arms to work with," the Neko purred, stretching to kiss his cheek. "And you've got to help me out of my shirt anyway."

Takeshi squeezed her butt with both hands, getting another yelp out of her, and let go of her. He took the toys from her and placed them on the crate. He touched her stomach, feeling her skin. "You're so soft." He mused.

The android looked down at her exposed midriff and started pulling her shirt up. She was quiet for the moment, kissing his arm before raising hers, making his job easier.

He pulled her shirt up until it covered her face. Instead of taking it off the rest of the way, he caressed her breasts. "I like seeing you squirm." He admitted. His hands started massaging, gently at first.

Skade giggled and squirmed in his grip, before grabbing the hem of her shirt and pulling it the rest of the way off. "The real question is how to get you to squirm," she said, floating off the floor and holding him by the nape of his head, kissing his neck.

The sensation took him by surprise. "You found one." He said, tilting his head to the side. "That was.. amazing."

"Not done yet," she huffed, rubbing her chest against his as she stretched her hand up to one of his horns, pulling down on it to give her more neck to kiss.

He made a sound like a gasp and reached up to squeeze her chest. "Skade.." He muttered. "My horn, try that again."

The Neko moaned and did as she was told, floating higher to giver her better access. Pulling his face into her breast, she caressed one horn while licking the other. "Like that?" she asked, before going back to her work.

Takeshi rubbed his face against her. Her tongue on his horn almost caused him to lose control of his legs. He found her tail with one of his hands and started stroking it.

Sensing his weakness, getting extremely horny, and kind of tired of floating, she held his neck with both hands to brace herself and sucked on a horn as she tried to pull him downwards.

He sat down on the crate and leaned back slowly. Her lips wrapped around his horn triggered a feeling like nothing he had felt from her touch before. "You're really good at that." Takeshi muttered. He remembered to make his body warmer so he didn't feel cold to her.

"Uor wowkum," she mumbled around the horn, purring as the temperature increased. Wanting to get things moving, she grabbed one of his hands and moved it to its accostomed spot.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Whew," Skade said, panting and sweating as she patted his head, which had ended up between her legs a while ago, "Okay, Takeshi-kun, I'm beat." She laughed as she laid on the crates. "Guess we don't need the dildo, huh?"

The android sat up slowly and wiped off his head with a towel. "That was awesome." He said, his digital voice sounding quite happy. "We will try that next time. It was an awkward position."

"Yeah," she agreed, smiling as she gave him the come hither gesture, "I did miss holding onto you, Saba."

Her smile made his heart leap in his chest. That was what it felt like to him, anyway. He climbed up onto the crate beside her and put his arms around her. "I missed holding you, and I missed seeing the look on your face." Takeshi said playfully.

"Oh, I bet you did," the Neko replied, chuckling as she embraced him and kissed his lips. "Heard me plenty though, didn't you?"

He nodded. "You were very vocal." He answered, moving his hands to her waist. "How was your day?"

"Nice," she said, putting her head against his chest. "A little boring, but anything is good after getting off that ship. How about yours?"

"It's good to not have to worry about my power levels. I have been learning how to rig my own charger, It's probably something I should know." He said. "I would like to be more useful than I was back there. Good thing I had you with me."

"That's what I'm there for, Saba-kun," the technician said, squeezing him as much as his metallic chassis allowed and kissing his chest. "You did great, considering the circumstances. I was a lot calmer knowing you were watching my back."

Her words soothed his fears. "Thank you. You were great too." Takeshi didn't really want to think about the mission anymore. He tried to change the subject. "I've been thinking about those upgrades we were discussing. I do want a mouth that moves, and a tongue. I was thinking I could get some synthetic skin to cover most of my body. And an attachment for intimate relations."

She chuckled. "Sounds like a plan. And it's okay, Takeshi," she said, rolling so she laid on top of him, "You can say sex."

"I was practicing for when I ask the Captain." Takeshi responded. "She has to authorize any changes to my chassis."

"Ahh," Skade said, sliding up so she could look him in the eyes with her bright blue ones, "Always the responsible one, aren't you?"

His own glowing blue eyes looked back at her. "I have more control over my actions now. I don't know why. Maybe being with you. I take my responsibility to serve Yamatai seriously, not only because I want to protect you or because I was programmed to. But also because it feels right."

"Glad I could help," she said, tracing his jaw as her tail swung back and forth against his arms. "So, if the Taii approves the upgrades, when do you want to do them?"

"It might take some time to figure out how to make everything compatible, but as soon as possible I think. As long as you do it I won't be worried." Takeshi said, reaching up a hand to touch her face. "Do you think I should get hair? Not enough to cover my horns of course."

"Hmm," the Neko mummured, leaning into his touch and closing her eyes in thought. "I think I'll have to see what you look like with skin before you try hair. Though black or purple hair would probably work," she said, opening her eyes and looking him up and down, "Given the color palette."

"There's also the question of skin color. It would be horrible if our colors clashed." He said jokingly. "I wonder if I could get skin that changes colors."

"I'm sure it'll be fine," she said, turning her head to kiss his hand. "And there's always volumetrics, so you can try some colors before you commit."

"I wonder if transferring to a Minkan body would be easier." He said, emulating a sigh. "This is probably less dangerous. I could lose something if I transfer and the software isn't compatible."

"And I'd miss your current body," Skade said, caressing his cheek with a finger, "Not very often that I get laid by someone three times my weight and can heat up his body to the perfect temperature."

Takeshi took her hand in his. "That is true. One problem about the skin is my weapons. We will need to leave some spots open or they will burn it off."

"Skade, I think I have stalled the program for the..." Edtoto's voice said as she walked into the room, looking at Skade and Saba and freezing. The situation was fairly obvious, and the two could see it in her eyes as the gears turned, and eventually slipped. "Uh... What?" She asked, sounding incredibly confused.

"Hmm?" the Neko asked, raising an eyebrow and rising off Saba's chest. "This time sensitive, Edtoto, or can I talk to you later?"

Skade saw the gears literally grind to a halt, Edtoto's jaw dropping slightly. "...What?" Was all she said, obviously having an incredibly hard time processing the situation despite how intelligent she was.

The android turned towards Edtoto, knocking the toys off of the crate. A dildo rolled towards her and stopped near her feet. "Is something wrong?" He asked.

Edtoto's jaw worked uselessly, as she looked between the two. Skade would likely remember her reaction to the proposal and explanation of Soul Transfer and realize what she was having problems with.

"Could... Could I not do this?" She asked, looking at Skade.

"Yeah, go ahead," the technician replied, nodding in response. "I'll talk to you about the problem later, okay?"

"Why are you with an AI..." Edtoto deadpanned, her arms dropping a little. Her head twitched to the side a little, the motion clearly reactionary.

"Cause he's a good lay?" the Neko asked, tapping the android's chest.

"It is an AI..." She repeated, sounding a little angry at this point.

Takeshi was getting annoyed at being treated like he wasn't even there. He sat up on the crate, Skade moving to sit next to him, to reach eye level with Edtoto. "Yes, I was built. Just like most of the Nekovalkyrja on this ship."

Edtoto shook her head. "No... Skade has a brain, and blood. She is biological, you are metal. She is a person with sentient thoughts, you are an AI that is merely a string of code that I could likely replicate in short time given enough research into the process. There are significant differences between you, and the Neko of this ship..." She said, before a thought came to mind. "On that note, why am I even explaining myself? You are an AI..."

"Edtoto," the technician said, hopping off the crate and looking at the Zukan, "No matter what I look like, I am an android." Technically a gynoid, but details. "My brain runs on Neko OS and is probably fairly similar to Saba's programming. I say probably cause my programs are heavily encrypted and unaccesible from the outside. Flesh and blood don't make the difference between something being alive or not."

The only thing stopping Saba from trying to physically assault Edtoto was the knowledge that Skade would be mad at him. He wasn't really worried about the repercussions to Yamatai or himself.

"It makes every difference. Biologically, you are not alive without a heartbeat. You have a heartbeat. It does not. That is biology 101, as you would say. It is not a person, and given the objects I see around, I do not understand the point other than it not tiring," She said simply. "Is that what this is about?"

Oh, you got to be kidding, Skade thought, her brow furrowing. "What are you talking about? I'm not here because I'm tired of you. I just wanted to try something else and its not like you're not dying for company."

"I never said you were tired of me. I said that unlike me, it does not tire. I would understand that. You tend to outpace me often," Edtoto said simply.

"I am more than my programming. When I first met you, I was not a person, but my experiences have made me a person with my own desires." He said, trying to stay calm. His head turned towards Skade, looking for permission.

"Would you reboot? You are speaking nonsense. You do not start a robot and become a person, that is not how life works. For an AI to say such nonsense, you must be malfunctioning," She snapped harshly.

"What do you call growing up?" the Neko asked, rubbing her forehead.

"Last I checked, you do not give birth to a bucket of bolts," Edtoto snapped. "I am aware you take live birth people and put them into machines, but that does not work the other way around," Edtoto added.

"Do most people come out of the womb fully formed as a person?" Skade asked, getting a little heated herself, "You grow from being a baby to a child and onwards. Sure, he's not organic, but other than that its the same thing."

Takeshi realized he was charging his weapons and powered them down. He didn't want to hurt Edtoto badly, but he really wanted to shut her up, or at least hurt her.

Edtoto growled in frustration. "Skade, it is not a pers-"

The alien was inturrupted by a sickening, wet crack as she was punched in the face. Something in Takeshi's digital brain snapped and the android bridged the gap between himself and Edtoto. Then he punched her in the face again, caving in her muzzle and part of her skull violently, blood gushing from her nose and mouth as she dropped to the ground, brutalized in such a short time.

"Edtoto!" the Neko yelled, jumping forward and putting herself between the android and the lizard. "Saba, go get a medic," she said, looking at him forcefully as she held the other female, trying to get a handle on the bleeding, "Now."

For a few seconds, Saba felt an intense feeling of satisfaction, until Skade's voice reached his ears. He started to speak and decided that was not a wise move. Saba floated off the ground and sped off towards the med bay.

"Dang it all," the technician said, flying to her discarded pajamas and flying back, "Did you have to egg him on?" she asked, tilting the lizard's head so her blood wouldn't choke her before pressing the red fabric against her nose. It felt unnaturally soft and Skade could feel what should have been sturdy bone shift and grind, causing Edtoto to jerk. Her eyes were glazed over and unfocused.

"Sorry," the Neko said, trying to cover the hole and not panic the Vekimen, "just don't move. It won't help anything." The alien didn't respond. Given the hit was so effective, it probably battered her brain around her skull in all sorts of horrible ways. "Dang it all," she whispered again, shaking her head.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back