• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Monarchy of Dovania] 72

wow dude, right on, this is very filled out. For a first character, i'm impressed. I went and fixed the stand in image for ya to male. Definitely think this is good as is, maybe a few sentences that are a bit longer then needed. but looks good to me.

The FM is not required to look over every character is something I got told a while back, but I know if it was a neshaten I would be checking them so i think it would be polite at least, and who knows maybe there's a couple small details out of line. Its always better to get everything taken care of early to avoid problems later.

I also want @Primitive Polygon to look at this profile before I move it, but will only give it a few days and will also try to DM PP on discord about it too.

These links should not be red, but real links or not links:
Combat Medic

Seems like something that stepped out of the original Total Recall... And that actually makes him pretty suitable as a spacer.

Other spacers might not look kindly on what the Monarchy of Dovania did to him (modifying his free will), but as long as Dragon God is aware of that, I see no problems with this.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back