• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Monarchy Of Dovania] [Mujo Khazan]

I am confused why an Iromakuanhe was born on Dovania more than twenty in-universe years ago. None of the lore matches up to them being on any kind of Iroma planet. Can you change this to a random alien rather than negating established species lore for Iromakuanhe?
[EDIT]: Just wanted to clarify that the Iromakuanhe are heavily isolationists, especially so long ago.

Last edited:
Reminder to FMs and GMs to check the character pages before giving a blind thumbs up
Edit: There's also a lot of mispellings, such as Xunok as Xunak. I fixed the history section so that the different sections of text you had laid out actually show up, I can revert to your old version if you like.

Last edited:
It's been updated, I have had to remind him on spelling and stuff I thought it was fine running through it with him. Didn't see it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back