• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Monarchy of Dovania] Planet: Arret

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
This seems to not be proof-read at all as every sentence in the intro paragraph is an incomplete sentence. Proof-read this and post in this thread when you have done so. If you do not catch everything, I can tell you what you missed. I would appreciate it if you could revise your grammar after you complete an article and before submitting from here on out, @Dragon_God.

I changed quite a lot. Please review my changes and you are welcome to revert them.

What are: "large reptilian-avian like creatures"?

I added warning labels where I need to see some text/prose before the info below it.

As far as grammar:
Always have a subject within a sentence. A subject can be as simple as a noun (person, place, or thing). Sentence fragments are easy to come by when you start sentences with words like "being" or "perfectly". I replaced those two words with "it is" to start off the sentences. What I notice happening is you cut up long sentences in editing and instead of put a subject in the first sentence that was cut up, the subject is left out more often. This can create a sentence fragment. A sentence needs to be composed of a subject and verb to avoid being a fragment sentence. In my corrections, "is" serves as the verb while "it" is the noun. Using "is" to complete sentences is easy because it always serves as a verb.

Thank you so much for making corrections. I know it wasn't fun or easy, but you did it, so thank you!! If you have any questions on grammar, please ask here or in my DMs!

Thank you, again!

I've added explanations to the 'Warning' segments, as well as fixing some Wiki error stuff to make the page look better. If you said that there are no more issues with the grammar,(Since you said that you've fixed it) then I'll be waiting for any feed back from you.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back