• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [[Monarchy of Dovania]] [Soldiers of Dovania] Faris Zlatan Hodžić

The occupation page linked is a wip in its OOC notes but is not in the wip namespace. Can you take out the link to it on his page and rectify the namespace issue for the occupation page?

Pretty cool and thorough for someone so high ranking, good on that.

What is a Giant Dovania?

There are a huge number of incomplete sentences. I made a guide on complete sentences here. The amount of context that is needed to complete your sentences means I can not complete them for you, as I might be adding in the wrong info. I will need to either go into the article and mark which sentences need work or post them here. Which do you prefer?

Alright, thank you. I fixed the wip tag on the occupation page as it needs to be in front of any other tags. The wip: needs to be the first part of the custom addition of the URL.

And can you unlink the occupation and just keep Black Beret as unlinked, then link it when it is approved?

Thanks!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back