• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character [Monarchy of Dovania] Yamada Jensing

@Dragon God - I was skimming through the character bio, and I noticed a mention of a martial art named “Akikai.” Is this “Akikai” going to be submitted to the NTSEin the future? I ask since many weapons in Star Army can’t really be deflected - and because, well, the ability to deflect any kind of attack can become very overpowered if not managed correctly.

It’s melee, hence meaning hand to hand, and in regards to that. And involving melee weapons. Such as is they were in a PA it Mecha, then they would be able to deflect melee attacks from others or lower.

Last edited:
Not like they can deflect bullets, or rail rounds, or lasers with their hands. This could only really pertain to melee.

Not enough of this article is wiki-fied, spelling and grammar mistakes need to be fixed (I just noticed "enemies strikes" which should be "enemy's strikes" skills are in the wrong format, I want to know what pattern her fur is orange and black, as well.

Not to be rude ame, but wes has stated multiple times as of late that as a reviewer if you notice spelling mistakes then you should fix them since they're easy to do instead of just hassling the submitter.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back