• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Rejected Submission Monarchy of Dovania

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Sorry for the wait. Where was it first made official that MoD is a faction? Would you mind linking me? Thank you.

The Monarchy Of Dovania was originally submitted and approved as a Sub Faction under the Uso's star organization just over a year ago (June 11th, 2018).

Since then the primary faction it was attached to has disbanded which left it in a strange state of limbo to its actual status. But was/is still considered a sub-faction unless wes states otherwise due to the odd nature of the faction the MoD was attached to becoming inactive and defunct.

This is, However a very good opportunity to make it into an official faction however even considering the current faction ban due to its unique situation.

If @Ametheliana doesnt want this submission however i will accept it if @Wes decides that this submission can proceed with getting full faction status or if it will still be considered a sub-faction (for whatever reason) under Uso or if it should be considered a sub faction further under, say, the NDC as the technical successor of USO or another to continue its canon status.

*edit*

Please also note that a faction requires more than just a faction page to be approved as a faction.

Off the top of my head, the other articles needed are:

system page
planet page
ccg
this page (faction page)

But I could be missing something.

i was told; Though this information is out of date by over a year maybe more:

System.
Planet.
Character Creation Guide
Faction page.
Government (If applicable).
Military (If applicable).
Currency.
Culture.
Species.
History.
and then i think i remember one about recruiting or outline for plots.

DG has most/if not all of these for the MoD so it wouldnt be a problem if it where just these. Though most of them if not all of them where 3-day approved and where never given proper reviews due to a likely busy NTSE at the time and may one day be subject to an NTSE mod asking it be re-reviewed with the checklist. Though im sure in the case of faction imporant pages they may have to be re-reviewed/approved due to their importance to the faction if the faction is itself up for review to become a full faction/canon.

I think wes has an idea after the latest debacle on what specific pages he wants to see or will make required for future factions to pass review.

@Ametheliana are you taking on this submission or would you like me to (or want me to help~)?

Or do you just want to wait for wes to decide if it can become a full faction or remain as a sub faction, And for DG (who hasn't logged in to the site in 9 days) to come in and relate if this is a submission for just the page or the full faction?

I've got a handle on the submission. For a submission that was left for a month and a half, there sure is interest in it now.

If @Dragon_God doesn't respond by August 13- two months since it was posted, then I'll move it to abandoned. Otherwise, my question to the submitter stands as he seems confident it is a faction.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back