• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Motoyoshi Clan Traditions and Philosophies

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:yamatai:motoyoshi_clan:traditions_and_philosophies
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This is technically an overhaul/update of the outdated Motoyoshi no Yamatai. Festivals/Holidays as per my discussion with Wes will be added to Yamatai's calendar once the article is approved.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
FM approved.

Note that the dates should be Yamataian calendar dates (e.g. there's no October ICly).

I made a few changes, check them out in old revisions. Namely, linking wikipedia articles doesn't require a url, just the keyword. Make sure it looks as it should to you.

Can you put the out of character date the holidays correspond to in parentheses with the term "OOC"? Ex. (OOC: October 3rd). Wes has a spreadsheet where he can find the in character day if you have the ooc date and vice versa, so maybe try to nab the IC date, too?

Great and thorough article!

Thanks to some help from Toshiro. The dates and such are now corrected. Think it should be good to go now.

Thank you for your help Ame, I'm a little dated on my wiki usage and well...everything!

These changes look nice, thank you! I am really sorry, I should have added that it would be a good idea to put the dates in the main body of text rather than the title. Can you do that?

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved!

Hi, Im not sure how to move the article to the proper place? Please assist. Thanks

RPG-D RPGfix
Back