• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character Motoyoshi Kazue

FM approved, Also approved in terms of her being Motoyoshi/connected to the 1XF

Leaving the rest up to character mods.

Can you add a lot more history? A character with such a high rank should have the story to back it up.

Oh meant to edit the post but didn't:

"Assistant Chief Logistic" and "Chief Engineer" aren't wikified or canon occupations. I hope this helps when filling in the history.

Thank you for doing so much for this character!

Can you show me where Hanako's World was attacked in YE 40? That was YE 41 if I recall. Please change those dates if it was not 40.

"While she doesn't strictly follow the ways of Sensou and her career is mainly focused on a supportive role." Just be aware of complete sentences as this is not one. It was the only instance of an incomplete sentence that I saw, though. Complete sentences guide link: here.

Unless she iniitally comes off as traitorous, consider taking out "While it doesn't show at first..." and just have the full sentence be without it: "Kazue stands behind the ethics of the Motoyoshi Clan and believes that the Yamatai are the strongest and best of the galaxy."

"Kazue got the same appearance as her fellow Nekovalkyrja, Type 33. " This sentence seems weird. Neko are all unique, even in height and weight. Maybe saying this would be a truer statement:, "Kazue is similar in appearance to her fellow Type 33 Nekovalkyrja."

All in all, awesome job and sorry for nit picking.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back