• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Movie Night on June 22nd!

We will be watching Macross: Do You Remember Love at 6 pm EST on Saturday, the 22nd of June (not this weekend, but the one after) and will be in VC of the SARP discord to do so!

Please direct any questions about this awesome and highly anticipated event to anyone in the discord or myself. We will be watching the movie on youuutuube and it's about 2 hours long, so I recommend blankets and snacks to be prepped beforehand. I wish I could do that for you guys, I am really good at dumping chips in huge bowls and making formless cookies, but alas.

See Hear you there!

@raz said in the past week to me: "Nobody thought it was vore, okay?" I guess you're just proving him wrong.

Jesus Christ it's not vore just because they enter their dragon fighter jets by getting eaten.

Well, this movie is recommended by Wes and very often when describing SARP as a setting, Macross is mentioned. Whether or not there is any vore in it, I think it's worth a shot to watch it. There are some boobs, I am 100% sure of that tho. But they're tastefully shown.

I cant tell if raz is joking but that’s literally the definition of vore... which I wish i never heard of

This is coming up in two days, now the REAL waiting begins!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back