• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Mumpsy

Mumpsy

🔰 New Member
What do you call yourself?
Cody, Juice, Mumpsimus Rex, Mumpsy

How'd you find Star Army?
I actually cant remember. Had this bookmarked years ago.

What interested you in joining?
I love RP of all kinds, and like my previous answer said, i figured i should finally dive in.

Ever done this text-based roleplaying thing before?
Yes, but its been a little while. Mostly been playing D&D and Lancer

Any previous experiences you want to share?
I've been doing RP stuff for a while. all the way back to Yahoo! chatrooms!

Now for the questionnaire!

Do you prefer:
  • Playing male, female, or other-gendered characters?
    No preferences.
  • Spontaneous or planned RP?
    Planned, but nothing wrong with a little spontaneity
  • Military or civilian characters?
    Mostly Civi
  • Humans, androids, anthros, or aliens?
    All the above
  • Being on a starship or being on a planet?
    definitely in the void
  • Roleplay via forum posts or in real-time?
    Real-time, but thats mostly just habit from TTRPG's and chatrooms.
On a scale of 1 to 3, what's your preferred level of these in your RP:
  • Language: 3
  • Violence: 2
  • Sexuality: 2
What's something cool you'd love to RP?
I'm a huge fan of cosmic horror, so anything in the vein would be super interesting.

Welcome to the wide world of Star Army! Hope you find somewhere to have fun and have cool sci-fi roleplay adventures :cool:

Welcome to the party! Hopefully you find a bunch of adventures and we're glad to have you here!

Welcome Mumpsy! I still feel like a noob around here, but feel free to ask any questions you might have and I’ll do my best to answer.

Lots of people here who enjoy mech/mecha stuff, including the ridiculousness of some of the encounters you can get up to in the lancer RPG. Im working on one such mech related plot sometime in the next few months. Hope to see you around if it garners interest!

How are you finding things so far? Any RPs you want to hop in yet? I can open an Open RP thread for you if you want.

I'm mostly just reading a bunch of stuff lol. Ive been reading through the plot's and stuff as well, not sure of anything yet. And I wouldnt mind that Wes :)

I'd love you to hop in this RP thread here, if you'd like!

I'm sorry it took so long to respond, too, but I'm still super interested in RPing with you. I just kind of lost this thread in my forest of tabs until today and I feel terrible about it.

If that thread is too busy I can make another one.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back