• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Musicky nonsense

Last edited:
This music sounds so melodic and wonderful!

Guess where this is going? Plot page that's where!

Thanks! It's good to see old people still doing this stuff they love.

I'm real excited to get back involved in RP again. :eek: It has been far too long.

'Tis a good thread and made by such a rlly cool person! I'm glad to have met you and heard what you have to make, Orion!

Not musicky nonsense, but I can make this a general purpose Things Orion Makes thread, I'm sure. :eek:

When I'm not slooooooooowly posting RP stuff and/or making annoying MIDI music and/or explaining to people why the Seattle Times is wrong about everything, I am a soapmaker and cosmetologist! Today, I made something that was really lovely.

I named it Holley Blue, after a ghost-town/agate mine in central Oregon. The scent can't, alas, be carried via the internet, but it's a woodsy, sweet, floral scent with cypress, cedar, ylang ylang, grapefruit, mandarin, and clove. It's lovely.

I made lotion and liquid soap with it, and they both turned out visually stunning, and that is what I wish to share with the world today! :D

ai.imgur.com_3PSToas.jpg ai.imgur.com_hjAGYXW.jpg

RPG-D RPGfix
Back