• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

My intro.

nite train

Inactive Member
Hi, I'm nite train. I have experience in other casual roleplaying sites and the Star Army rules are a pretty big step up from the others, so I'll try to fit in if I can. I'm waiting to make a character until I can get someone to lend a hand with the process, which is considerably longer and more specific than what I know. In the meantime, I hope to make some friends here.

Welcome Nite Train, there are plenty of folks who can help you to create a character. While you are deciding you can always join one of the Open Roleplay threads which do not require a formal character.

If you have questions about a character, feel free to post them here. You can also visit our IRC there are always plenty of folks online who can answer questions.

Less of character, more of specie. Do we have to use the races listed in the wiki or can we use an alien race from another sci fi genre, such as star wars or star trek?

For legal reasons we do not use Trademarked items from other genre. So the actual species from those franchises can not be brought into SARP. But your could make a character that embodies many of their traits.

SARP is a place where people can often have their body customized to sit their whims.

Welcome nite train. I was wondering about your name, why did you pick that as your user name? Does it have special meaning?

Yes, it was a nickname given to me at a summer camp that seemed to stick with me. If I could ask the same for your name, What is significant about Rizzo?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back