• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission NA-F/A-6(b)

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
[ ✔ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
Correctly formatted, check.
[ ✔ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
Again, correct formatting
[ ✔ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
I saw no stylistic or format errors, as though you've had NTSE comb through drafts of this. Or are you NTSE? o_O
[ ✔ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
The article has a very nice technical brief feel, sort of like the "principals of Operation" section in any Army TM. Good touch!
[ ✔ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate
Every weapon was linked, every reference to another known vehicle, it was easy to navigate. I like this.
[ ✔ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
Not only that, but it adds a nice counter and balance to existing vehicles.
[ ✔ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
Check, check, double check! For the... One image.
[ ✔ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
Let's face it, I've never quite seen one like this before. I love it! That said, it is a design derivative of the Scythe, so some was very similar. Close enough to call on semantics maybe? ... Yeah, no. There's a clear design history and note thereof.
[ ✔ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
Compared to heavier armored fighters such as the Sparrow and the Yamataian KE-V10 Mashumi, it's certainly faster, due to its lighter armor, and it has a nice, "new generation" feel.
[ ❌ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.
Gotta get a Nepleslian FM on this.

Once the Nepleslian FM goes through, you're golden. Happy hunting with the latest generation of fighter! May you start a revolution in design!

FM Approved so long as the following are met:

"Commissioned by in YE 37 ."
Has no actual referencing to if it was commissioned by NAM like the scythe, Even though it does say so further down I'd like it to mention Nam or its aerotech division in this portion.

Doing away with useless bits like the maximum passenger capacity that still have the default text from the template.

This is FM APPROVED. So long as these changes are applied~

RPG-D RPGfix
Back