• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[NAIRAN] A Fortuitous Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm Only Dancing

Inactive Member
ON: Nepleslia, Funky City

First light. Those few honest people in the city still slept. Most had been about their business for hours yet, be that trade merchant, mechanical, or murderous. Some partook in dealings, some killed those who partook in dealings. That was Nepleslia. Dingy buildings - one less than there had been not so very long ago. A civilian spacecraft had crash-landed, shortly after its destruction. Most within had been killed before anyone thought to question them. Throngs of people milled about businesses, with military scattered throughout - both IDSOL and police. Not that they helped to keep the peace...

Tito was walking his regular routine that he did every morning. His first stop was the pub, this was where he got his information from. The room was filled with a stench, a mixture of smoke, blood, achocol, etc.. But after a while you get use to it, it becomes a second home.“Yo Lero, hows it going my main man whats the word on the streets?â€

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back