• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission NAM Light Plasma Autocannon LPA-01a

Firebrand

Inactive Member
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=faction:nepleslia:weapons:light_plasma_autocannon
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Nepleslia
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Okay, so this is one of those things that was deleted by Uso when they left the website. Luckily, we had some traces of it on the Void's page, and because I'm interested in updating the Void, I took the opportunity to kludge up a new page for it while updating it to the new DR system. I've been talking about this with @Legix for the past few days.
Cut the price off -- most of Nepleslia's gear isn't priced because we do not sell it; standard issue equipment, in particular, isn't priced for that reason.

As for FM Approval, I'm fine with whatever is done here. Work with the NTSE to make sure it's nice and shaped up. I think it's using and outdated format/template, so be prepared to add more details for it. At least, I think it might need to -- it's a bit hard to know for sure given it's a recreation of a previously canon weapon.

Submission placed on hold. I will check in once every week to check progress to see if you want to keep this project for a maximum or 4 weeks (1 month) before considering it abandoned.

Please also note any new submission, Even the replacement of lost articles like this need to be in wip: category.

Once you replace/fix this article please respond here when you wish to continue. If you change the namespace/link please respond here with the new one so it can be updated.

Ok, Good to see you got it fixed so fast. Lets pull up the checklist:

[ ❌ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ❌ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ❌ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ❌ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ N/A ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles. (Grandfathered in)
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc. (Grandfathered in)
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread. (Legix)

Here's some fixes this article still needs:

The original namespace you started with (faction:nepleslia:weapons:light_plasma_autocannon ) was the correct namesapce. you can change this back by choosing the rename page option of the wiki page resources on the left hand side of the wiki page.

The article is full of random capitalization in places that aren't the name of a product or something that should be capitalized (IE: Carbine)

There are references to other things in this article like the bulldog or moneyshot but no link to those articles. If they dont exist or havent been replaced yet please verify.

The template should be the Weapon template found here. Please remember that for future articles. This isnt submission breaking in any way i just wanted to point that out~

The image was uploaded in 2014, and is property of sigma so cannot be used. New art can be commissioned or made in DoGa in the future but for now please remove it.

@Firebrand please take note of these requested changes and @ me when they are finished or if you have any questions regarding these changes.

I have made the requested changes and added the requested links, removed the art and added a short description, and had updated it to the new template.

Sorry for the wait fam.

[ ✅] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels
[ ✅] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern)
[ N/A ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles. (Grandfathered in)
[ N/A ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc. (Grandfathered in)
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread. (Legix)

Nothing seems out of place here, APPROVED. Thank you for your contribution, Now comes my part:

[ ✅ ] 1. State clearly that the article is approved in the submission thread
[ ] 2. Move the wiki article to its permanent (destination) location on the wiki
[ ✅ ] 3. Move the submission thread to the Approved Submissions subforum or get a moderator to
[ ] 4. Edit the article to add a link to the approval thread in the OOC Notes section
[ ] 5. Link other articles to the approved article as appropriate (equipment lists, etc.)

(Ill do those things when I get home~)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back