Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

Life Events Nanowrimo 2022

Bold of you to assume I have any clue about what to write (haven't heard of this before, neat)!

I am rooting for you! \o/

It's where you write 50k words in the month of november. 50kish is about the word count to differentiate a novel from a novella. After not writing books for awhile I needed a reason to put down tons of words, so I did it back in 2019 I think. I stepped away from the site for that month. The night of nov 31st I got to like 50,004! It's really rewarding and lots of fun.

I'm focused on sarp plotlines and continuing those so I won't be again but I know you're going to create something amazing!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back