• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Character Nariaki Itami (YSS Koun)

There has been an effort to move towards the evil metric system for weights and measures. The history is also really bare. Other then that, it looks good.

@Miko ?

Last edited:
Oh! I should have picked up on it earlier, the Star Army of Yamatai was formed in YE 21 (then the Grand Star Army). Around YE 20 the Army of Uesureya (Uesureya Empire's Ground Army), UE Spacy (Uesureya Empire's Navy), and the Emperor's private army (Armies of the Precious Sword). @Wes this correct?

Tange also was not discovered until YE 29. Damasica was the birth place of the Nepleslians until it got the Homeworld Kharak treatment in YE 23. Yamatai was (and still is) fairly rural outside of the main city. Can still get the country life there.

Not a major issue, just some minor tweaks. Waiting on Miko to give his GM approval so I can approve him officially.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back