• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Nataria System

Miyako

🎖️ Game Master
Submission RP Example
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/threads/yamatai-third-battle-of-nataria-ye-42-open-rp.65827/
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=places:nataria
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Nataria

This is part of a rework Wes asked for in 2018, which was very close to complete then. Yikes. D:

It's been reworked to be formatted like current systems with the help of Andrew and Yuuki. I really appreciate it.

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Normally I'd say this is great! Let's approve it - but, due to the fact that Nataria is the Nekovalkyrja homeworld going to suggest some things. Sorry I didn't notice when we spoke before that there were multiple articles. Very sorry I didn't notice when we spoke on discord.

1. Maybe finding a way to merge these:

Nataria on Star Army Space Roleplay and Nataria on Star Army Space Roleplay

• All of their histories are on one page, is easier to update, etc.
  • I'd also suggest a deep dive into the system/planet's history to see maybe if the history part of the article can be fleshed out a little. - Search results for query: Nataria - making footnotes from the history section that connect to actual roleplays.
Other than that, just due to the importance of this world for the faction @Wes and @Yuuki to chime in.

Sorry for the confusion, it's why I asked so many times about the page Wes smooshed a couple years ago or last year, which did feature some information from my original system WIP from 2018ish.

New WIP: (places:nataria).

I have pushed THESE two together into the places nameset, and also added more citations of RP as well as corrected a few things. I could not locate the original RP thread for the Second Battle of Nataria, just when the Eucharis shows up after.

So just to be clear: system submissions going forward should be under places, and include major planets on that page, rather than system and/or planet?

That's another thing I was trying to get clarified earlier.

systems should be under systems as far as I know, not places?

systems should be under systems as far as I know, not places?

Not sure about this, originally when the place's namespace was made - everything was to go into it that was a place. Nebulae were converted into places, etc and struct was used to differentiate the type of place. I think systems were originally supposed to move to when converted to the places template, but not sure if any of that ever happened a I was not here - @Wes would know more.

This looks better to me.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✅ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores
[ ✅ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and the article template. Is all the information for struct present?
[ ✅ ] 3. The article follows our wiki-style guidelines, including No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✅ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar
[ ✅ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate and are not broken
[ ✅ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✅ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and credited in the OOC section.
[ ✅ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✅ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✅ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

Approved.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back