• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC National Security

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
Ye 41
“Greetings to the officer in charge of this vessel, as a representative for Division 5 of the Kingdom of Neshaten I am making contact regarding one of your crew members. As you may have heard she is currently under suspicion for aiding terrorists and committing treason, the organisation wishes to assign a watcher to observe her for a period of time and assess if our suspicion is justified or not.”

Regards, Division 5 Intelligence

OOC
@Ametheliana I’m aware I haven’t actually discussed with you yet, I’m not bothered if its yes or no simply doing some rp so answer as you like

On Yamatai, a Nekovalkyrja in the officer complex of Star Army Command moved this message up the chain of command for further analysis. She yawned and looked to her right, staring out a window momentarily while she received the confirmation that the message had been received on the HUD in her mind's eye.

The message was looked at by Star Army command. Due to the lack of information, namely no identification of the vessel, the person in question, or the addressee, it wasn't clear who it was intended for. Not to mention the idea of allowing a Neshaten spy on a Yamataian ship was pretty out there. As a result the message was simply filed and ignored.

With no responce or confirmation their intended target had even seen the message the intelligence operator closed the communication to Star Army and sat back in his chair, "Guess we didn't have enough details for them then, either that or we weren't worth their time." Turning to his right he crossed the bustling room of the Netoshen HQ and sent a message to the director regarding the outcome.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back