• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission [NDC] BW-TC-1A "Hellcat"

Whisper

Retired Staff
Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=corp:bwe:bw-tc-1a-_hellcat
Submission Faction(s)
  1. NDC
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
Hello!

The next submission I've got for you is an attack dropship for the NDC.

One gray area that I want to address upfront is that I've 'scaled up' a couple of weapons for the craft in lieu of creating new weapon systems or resubmitting the originals. I can make these changes if necessary, but the only change for the weapons is the Tier itself. Let me know your preference- if I can avoid giving the NTSE additional work, that seems like a good thing.

Thanks!

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Heads up - I've pruned and edited a significant amount of text from the article to make it easier for other players to read and use. None of the major details (Tier, weapons, etc) of the craft have been changed.

After a conversation in discord about technobabble, etc, I'm attempting to go through my articles and make them more consumable for others. :) Hopefully this makes it easier to review, as well.

Three Day-Timer has Expired.

I double-checked, everything. Approved.

• This page requires - Image Credit.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back